Tamilnadu Sericulture Syllabus 2016
Tamil Nadu Sericulture Department has uploaded Tamilnadu Sericulture Syllabus 2016 for Assistant Inspector and Junior Inspector exam that will be conducted on 07-02-2016. As notified in the official Notification, a number of 300 vacancies will be filled for this year in the state departments. After completing the online registrations, the candidates are now looking to get important study contents that will be useful for qualifying this state competition level examination.
TN Sericulture Department had issued an official notice for eligible job seekers from the state. For 300 available positions, 257 posts are for Junior Inspector and 43 are for Assistant Inspector. Many aspirants have submitted their registrations for these limited numbers of seats and are searching for the updated syllabus on the internet. Candidates, who are looking for the same are advised to check the details for further updates.
Tamilnadu Sericulture Syllabus 2016 has been explained in this webpage for the written test for AI and Ji posts. our team has provided a complete paper pattern along with the subjects and contents that will be included in the examination. Hence, it is essential for all the contestants to check the details without any further time delay. The written exam will be held on 07th February 2016 for which applicants need to read the pattern and required topics to prepare for this test.
|Declaration About||Tamilnadu Sericulture Syllabus 2016|
|Recruitment Organizing Body||Tamil Nadu Sericulture Department|
|Name of Post||Assistant Inspector and junior Inspector|
|Number of Vacancies||300|
Tamilnadu Sericulture Junior Inspector Exam Pattern 2016:
- The written paper will be an Objective type with MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions).
- The time limit for the test is set to 2-Hours for this paper.
- The paper will carry 175 questions and each question will carry equal marks.
- The question paper is distributed into 4 Subcategories.
- General Knowledge (Tamil Nadu) and General Studies, Professional Knowledge, and Aptitude.
- Further Interview will be having 25 Marks.
|1.||Written Test||General Studies||43.75||25||2 Hours|
|TN General Knowledge||43.75||25|
The written objective type exam will consist of the following topics:
- General knowledge (Tamil Nadu).
- General Studies.
- Aptitude Test
- Professional Knowledge.
TN Sericulture Syllabus 2016 for General Studies
- Commerce and Trade & Population.
- Current National & International Important Events.
- Ecology and Urbanization.
- Economy & Culture.
- Education & Culture
- Industry & Trade
- Living & Social Traditions.
- General Science.
- Geography & Natural Resources of India.
- History of India.
- Indian Agriculture.
- Indian National Movement.
- Indian Polity.
- World Geography.
TN Sericulture Syllabus 2016 for General Knowledge
- About Tamil Nadu.
- Current Events – Tamil Nadu.
- Scientific Development.
- Sports & Games.
- Tamil Nadu History.
- State Culture & Heritage.
- State Geography etc.
- State Geography.
- State History.
- Business Identification & Motivation work.
- Cash Management.
- Causes of Diseases.
- Cocoon Cooking Methods.
- Colour/Pigment Theory.
- Diseases of Mulberry trees and its causes.
- Diseases of Silk Worms.
- Dyeing of Silk.
- Extraction of Silk from Cocoons.
- Extraction of Silk.
- Feeding Silkworms
- Fibres Making.
- Free Hand Sketching.
- Fungal Infections of Cocoons.
- Hygiene conditions in Silk Production.
- Indoor Rearing.
- Life Cycle of Silk Worm.
- Micro Financing System.
- Mulberry trees production.
- Natural Dyeing.
- Organic Silk.
- Outdoor Rearing.
- Physical & Chemical Composition of Silk.
- Prevention of Diseases of Mulberry trees.
- Prevention of Diseases of Silk Worms.
- Protection and Rearing Silkworms
- Reeling & Spinning.
- Seed Organization.
- Silk Development.
- Silk Economy Management.
- Silk Gland.
- Silk Production Management & Marketing
- Silk Production.
- Silk Worms Rearing.
- Soil PH.
- Vanya Silk.
- Wet Processing.
Common Aptitude Syllabus Reasoning
- Arithmetical number series.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Decision making.
- Image Orientation
- Relationship concepts.
- Space visualization.
- Verbal and figure classification etc.
- Visual memory.
- Data Interpretation etc.
- Decimal & Fractions.
- HCF & LCM.
- Mixtures & Allegations.
- Number System.
- Problems on Ages.
- Profit and Loss.
- Ratio and Proportions.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Time and Distance.
- Time and Work.
How to download Tamilnadu Sericulture Syllabus 2016
- Enter into the official website for the Department which is, “www.tnsericulture.gov.in”
- Find a related notification and download the pdf file for a paper pattern and syllabus.
- Take a hard copy of this copy and continue preparing.
Dear applicants for further information visit: www.tnsericulture.gov.in
Examination date: 07th February 2016