TN MRB Recruitment 2017
Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board has issued TN MRB Recruitment 2017 notification for 2804 vacancies in various medical departments. Aspirants, who are willing to apply for the post of Village Health Nurse / Auxiliary Nurse, are invited to send their online for these available positions at the earliest. The final date for sending online applications has been published by the Department and the online entries will be accepted until 24th February 2017. Therefore, candidates are required to check the eligibility criteria and send their online applications and complete the registrations respectively before the final date. More information has been given in details in the following part of this web page.
Tamil Nadu MRB VHN ANM Nurse Job Description 2017
|Declaration for||TN MRB Recruitment 2017|
|Department Conducting Recruitment||Tamil Nadu Medical Services and Recruitment Board|
|Name of the Position||Village Health Nurse / Auxiliary Nurse Midwife|
|Age Limit||18 to 57 years|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Last Date to Apply Online||24th February 2017|
|Help Line Number||Phone No. 044-24355757|
Dear friends, the online application process has already been started and will be controlled by the Recruitment authority under the Tamil Nadu State Medical Services Recruitment Board. The examination process will also be held in various parts of the dominating state. Candidates are required to undergo a written exam and a practical or skill test following an Interview. Read and collect more important info from here.
More Info about TN MRB VHN ANM Nurse Vacancies 2017
|Name of the Category||Number of the Posts|
|Most Backward Class / Denotified Community||594|
|Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars)||109|
The required qualification is ANM qualification from Government or Government approved private Auxiliary Nurse Midwife school and the candidates must have a certificate of registration issued by the Tamil Nadu Nurses and Midwives Council and must possess physical fitness for camp life. For more information, please download the official notification.
The maximum age limit to apply is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 57 years as on 01-07-2017 age relaxation is given as per organization rules, check official notification for more details.
Candidates belonging to the General and OBC Categories need to pay Rs.500/- and for SC/SCA/ST and DAP (PH), Destitute Widow candidates the application charges are Rs.250/-
The selection process shall be based on the Marks obtained in the academic and technical qualification.
|Minimum Educational Qualification||Weight of Marks|
|Certificate/ Diploma||HSC/ P.U.C||SSLC / 10th|
|SSLC Certificate (Till 2014)||60%||–||40%|
|PUC/HSC Certificate (2014 0Onwards)||60%||–||40%|
The scale of payment is Rs. 5,200/- to Rs.20,200 /- with a grade pay of Rs. 2,400/-
How to Apply under TN MRB Recruitment 2017
- First of all, to apply online, candidates need to log on to the official web address which is “www.mrb.tn.gov.in”
- Locate the recruitment Notification section on the Homepage.
- Follow the related link from the notification board.
- Download the official notice and read through it to collect crucial information.
- Check your eligibility before you start the application process
- Begin the registration process by entering your correct personal and academic details in form fields like Name, father’s Name, D.O.B, address etc.
- Proceed to fee payment as per the category applicable.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded.
- Attach the soft copy of a recent passport photo and signature.
- Finally, verify the entered details and save the application data.
- Take a hard copy of the duly filled application form.
Dates to Note:
|Date of Notification Released||03rd February 2017|
|Last Date to Apply||24th February 2017|
|Last Date to Submit Application Fees||28th February 2017|
Important Links of TN MRB Recruitment 2017
- Visit here for Official Notification.
- Dear applicants start Applying Online here
- For further updates visit mrb.tn.gov.in