TNPSC Group 2 Notification 2015
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has come up with TNPSC Group 2 Notification 2015. Eligible candidates who wish to seek a career with The Tamil Nadu Government are required to fill in for TNPSC 1863 vacancies. Therefore, it is recommended to the applicants to check the notification for these NonInterview posts including the Combined Civil Services Examination (CCSE)-II.
As per the latest information by the Tamil Nadu Commission, There are 1863 vacancies under the secretariat and Ministerial services. There are multiple vacancies for various posts and the last date to apply for the same is 11th November 2015. Therefore, applicants who want to start their career in government Jobs are required to apply as soon as possible.
Latest Updates for TNPSC CCSE Group 2 Notification 2015
The State Public Service Commission for Tamil Nadu has just delivered the recruitment Notification for hiring new faces various government departments. It is also reminded to the prospective applicants that’ this TNPSC CCSE 2 recruitment 2015 will be a non- interview and the final date to apply against it is 11th November 2015.
|Department Conducting Recruitment||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Various|
|Qualification||Given below in details|
|Age Limit||See below for details|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Last Date to Apply Online||11th November 2015|
More Details for TNPSC CCSE II 1863 Vacancies 2015
|Personal Clerk||1||Rs.5200-20200/- + GP Rs.2800|
|Assistant in Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service||1332||Rs.5200-20200/- + GP Rs.2800/-|
|Assistant in the Divisions of Commercial Taxes Department||191||Rs.5200-20200/- + GP Rs.2800/-|
|Assistant in various departments in the Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service/ Secretariat Service/Legislative Assembly Secretariat Service/Cooperative Subordinate Service||339||Rs.5200-20200/- + GP Rs.2600/2400|
Educational Qualifications and Criteria:
Applicants willing to apply must hold a Graduate or Post Graduate degree as asked for the applied position.
- As on 1st July 2015, applicants must be in between 18 years and 30 years.
- Application fee will be Rs.150/- while the Examination fee is Rs.75/-
- Candidates have to apply via One-Time Registration which is mandatory on payment of Rs. 50/- as registration fee. The registration shall be valid for up to 5 years from the day of Registration.
The selection and appointment will be purely on the basis of the marks secured in the Exam and as per the rules specified by the state Commission.
How to Apply for TNPSC Group 2 Notification 2015
- Begin with Logging on to the Official website which is,” www.tnpsc.gov.in”.
- Target the area where the latest notification links are enlisted.
- Complete one time Registration first of all.
- TNPSC Id will be generated after successful registration.
- Go to online Application against the specified Advertisement.
- Submit your application properly.
- Attach the soft copies of the required documents.
- Finally save the entered details and take a printout of the application form.
Final date to Apply: 11th November 2015
Log on to this Official Website for starting the Registration: www.tnpsc.gov.in
Dear friends, complete the one-time registration and start applying here: tnpscexams.net
Dear candidates do write to us if you have any exam related information or confusion. Get more information @admitcardx.in-Good Luck candidates.