TRB Tamilnadu Recruitment 2016
Teachers Recruitment Board has announced a notification as TRB Tamilnadu Recruitment 2016 to fill 192 jobs of Post Assistant Professors Teachers.
Appropriate Job searchers need to apply for the vacancies by sending the application form in predefined format until the last date i.e. 7th September 2016.
Further info concerning TRB Tamilnadu Recruitment 2016 like post name, no. of vacancies, how to apply etc has given below which is essential to know earlier than applying for the recruitment.
TN TRB Assistants Professors Teachers Recruitment 2016
Name of Organization: Teachers Recruitment Board
Essential Qualification: Post graduate with B.E/M.E
Age limit: Under 57 years
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
Last date to apply: 07th September 2016
Name of The Post:
- Civil Engineering : 24 posts
- Mechanical Engineering : 22 posts
- E.E.E : 19 posts
- E.C.E : 22 posts
- EIE : 02 posts
- Computer Science Engg. : 19 posts
- Metallurgy : 01 post
- Mathematics : 25 posts
- English : 19 posts
- Physics : 21 posts
- Chemistry : 18 posts
Total Vacancies: 192 Posts
Complete Details of TRB Tamil Nadu Vacancies 2016:
Applicants those were eligible B.E / M.E / Master in concerned occupation from any approved organization / University with minimum 55 % of marks along with relevant knowledge is the desired eligibility. For more details regarding jobs obtain in touch with the official announcement.
Job entrants must be less than 57 years of age as on 1st July 2016 as the age of retired candidates is 58 years.
The Application Form & Prospectus can be obtained in person from Office of the Chief Educational Officers of al 32 Districts in Tamil Nadu after the payment of Rs. 100/- in cash.
- The candidates have requested to pay the examination fee in any Branch of State Bank of India / Indian Overseas Bank / Indian Bank.
- For General and OBC category candidates: Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ST and Differently Able category candidates: Rs. 300/-
Preferred Job hunters will get the remuneration under the pay scale of Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 6000/-.
How to Apply:
- Aspirants who are qualified for the position is required to apply by sending the application form in prearranged format.
- Applicants require submitting the filed-in forms at the Office of the Chief Educational Officer concerned, and must obtain the acknowledgement slip form the same office.
- Online Application Commencement Form: 17th Agust 2016
- End Date for Receipt of Application: 7th September 2016
- Date of Written Examination: 22nd October 2016 – 10 AM To 01 PM