TSPSC AEO Syllabus 2016
Telangana State Public Service Commission has uploaded the TSPSC AEO Syllabus 2016 for the examination AEO 311 posts. Applicants searching for a proper paper outline must refer to the data furnished here on this page. Every related piece of information is been arranged here at this page for the examination will be conducted in March 2016.
Early on Telangana State PSC had propagated a recruitment notice regarding 311 available positions for the post of Agriculture Extension Officer. Now, after applying successfully for the vacancies, candidates have been in rigor wait o have right topics to start preparing for the examination. Here are the Syllabus updates for our candidates.
Here is the update for our hopefuls, Telangana AEO New Exam Pattern 2016 has been released and is available on this website. This paper pattern is mentioned in full specifications. Candidates willing to have the insight of the exam contents and relevant topics, must take a note of the same and are advised to give the final touch to their preparations for the exam that will occur in March 2016.
|Declaration For||TSPSC AEO Syllabus 2016|
|Exam date||March 2016|
Telangana AEO New Exam Pattern 2016
Telangana State Public Service Commission is now ready to conduct a state level exam for the Asst. Extension Officer 311 posts. The state commission has also revealed the syllabus and topics to be included in this examination. Also, see Telangana AEO New Exam Pattern 2016 for the same.
|Written Test (Objective Type)||Total Questions||Duration
|Paper-I General Studies & General Abilities||150||150||150|
|Paper-II Agriculture (Diploma Level)
Dry Land Agriculture (Vocational Degree Level)
- The examination will be subdivided into two parts paper I and Paper II.
- Each paper will be 2:30 hour in duration.
- There will be 150 numbers of questions for every Part.
- Every question has 1 positive mark
- Negative marking: Yes
- For every incorrect response, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
Detailed TSPSC AEO Syllabus 2016
General Studies and General Abilities:
- Basic English (8th Class Standard)
- Current Affairs – Regional, National, and International.
- Environmental issues and Disaster Management.
- General Science; India’s achievements in Science and Technology.
- Geography of India with a focus on Telangana.
- History of Modern India with a focus on Indian National Movement.
- History of Telangana with special emphasis on Movement for Telangana Statehood.
- Indian Constitution and Polity with a focus on local self Government.
- International Relations and Events.
- Logical Reasoning, Analytical Ability, and Data Interpretation.
- Policies of Telangana State.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
- The economy of India and Telangana.
Diploma Level (Part II):
- Agricultural Economics.
- Agricultural Energy Sources, Machinery.
- Agricultural Extension and Rural Development.
- Crop pests and their management.
- Crop production and improved management practices.
- Horticulture and forestry.
- Land surveying, water engineering and Green House Technology.
- Plant Breeding, Seed Technology, Seed testing.
- Plant diseases and their control.
- Soil Science.
Dry Land Agriculture (Vocational Degree Level):
- Conventional and modern extension systems.
- Crop management in rainfed agriculture.
- Drought management.
- Mechanization in dryland agriculture.
- Monsoons and Agro-climatic classifications in Telangana and India.
- Rainfed Agriculture.
- Rainfed Crops.
- Rainwater management – principles and methods.
- Sustainable agriculture.
- Technology dissemination in rainfed areas.
Download Telangana AEO Exam Pattern 2016 Pdf here
Dear friends get further information from the official website