UGC NET July 2017 Online Application Form
Central Board of Secondary Education now allows all the aspirants to fill out UGC NET July 2017 Online Application Form & appeared in the current year National Eligibility Test for the posts of Assistant Professor and Junior Research Fellowship. National Eligibility Test is well-known education test for all those applicants who want to apply for Junior Research Fellowship & Asst. Professor posts in various colleges.
This year CBSE NET exam will be held on July 2017, interested students can apply via online before the month of May 2017. After that, no form submission procedure take place.
All such students who apply for the same test need to check the criteria before applying online for CBSE UGC NET July 2017 exam which is well customized here on this web page of admitcardjobs.in. Carefully check this criterion & then apply.
UGC NET Notification for July 2017 Exam
Organization Name: Central Board of Secondary Education
Exam Name: CBSE UGT NET
Age limit: Maximum 28 years
Academic Records: Master Degree or equivalent
Last Date to apply online: May 2017
Further details of UGC NET Online Application Form
The candidates who have completed the Master degree or equivalent in the relevant subjects, with at least 55% (With our round marks from from the institute/ university recognized by the UGC, read the official notification to know more about the required qualification.
Age limit for this exam:
- For the Post of Junior Research Fellowship, age is not more than 28 years as on 1st July 2017
- There is no upper age limit for Assistant Professor
|General candidates||Rs. 600/-|
|Other Backward Classes||Rs. 300/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD candidates||Rs. 150/-|
Note: Aspirants have to pay the requisite fee either by credit card/ debit card or through e- challan generated during the online filling of the application form through any branch of Syndicate/ Canara/ ICICI Bank.
Aspirants will be selected on the basis of written test only.
|National Eligibility Test (NET)||July 2017 (SUNDAY)|
Steps to Fill CBSE UGC NET Application Form 2017:
- You must apply online by going through theses easy looking steps:
- Go to its official website i.e. www.ugcnetonline.in
- On the following web page, you will get the appropriate link click on it.
- It will take you in the desirable location.
- Click on “Apply online” option & fill the online application form with all required details.
- Upload all mandatory document like scanned images of passport size photograph, signature, and other testimonials.
- Make a Payment as you want & take a print out of it fo future usage.
|Online Registration Starts From||April 2017|
|Last Date to Apply Online||May 2017|
|Closing Date to Submit the Application Fees||May 2017|
|Dates for Corrections in the application form||May 2017|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||June 2017|
|Date of Examination||9th July 2017|
Appliers can take a quick look on its Official Website and Grab Complete details.