UIIC Recruitment 2017
United India Insurance Company Limited has perceived a Job Advertisement named as UIIC Recruitment 2016 for Administrative Officer vacancies. Candidates who are eligible in the below mention criteria may apply online from the month May 2017 through its main website which is uiic.co.in. A Jobs Notification related to UIIC Recruitment 2017 is for those candidates who completed their Graduation & age must be in midway of 21 to 30 years are preferable to apply for UIIC Administrative Officer Notification.
Here on this section of the web page we provide all the required details in concern to United India Insurance Company Recruitment 2016. Attentive users who are looking for UIIC Jobs openings can ensure the notification twice & submit the application form as per the format written below.
UIIC AO Recruitment Notification 2017
Organizer: United India Insurance Company
No. of Posts: 300
Post Name: Administrative Officer
Required Qualification: Graduation
Age Limit: 21 years to 30 Years
Job Location: In India
Last Date to Apply: 17th May 2016
Further Details Of UIIC Administrative Recruitment 2017
- Candidates who are looking to apply against UIIC Recruitment 2017 for the post of Administrative Officer should have qualified Graduate from a recognized University.
Minimum Age to applied is 21 years and Maximum Age is 30 years as on 31.03.2016.
Relaxation in Age:
Age relaxation will be providing as per the official Norms.
Aspirants belonging to UR/OBC need to submit the application fee which is going to be mention in the official notification.
Note: Payment of Application fee will be made through online mode using Net banking/Credit cards /Debit cards.
Job hunters will get good salary along with several allowances & other benefits.
Mode of Appointment:
Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in online examination, Interview and Computer Proficiency Test.
Process to Apply:
- To Apply online candidates need to take the help of official website that is uiic.co.in
- On this section go through the recruitment section which is given at the right side of the home page.
- Then go to apply online button.
- Afterwards, fill the online application form correctly.
- Upload the recent clicked photograph & signature (if required).
- After filling the application form select submit button.
- Finally, take print out of the duly filled application form for further reference.
|Events||Dates in 2017|
|Online Registration starting From||Released Soon|
|Last Date of Online Registration||Released Soon|
|Application Fee Should Be submitted in between||Released Soon|
|Date of Online Exam (tentative)||Released Soon|
|Download Admit Card for Online Examination||Soon Updated|
Important Link: Dynamic & Interested Appliers must go through the official notification to grab more details against UIIC AO Recruitment 2017
Official Site: www.uiic.co.in