UP Board Application Form 2017
The Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad has released UP Board Application Form 2016 -17 on their official web portal. The board conducts high schools and intermediate examination every year and the aspirants should fill the online form before the last date.
Every year a huge amount of students enrolls their names for the examination of the 12th and 10th standard. Also this year UP Board Private Regular 10th/12th Registration for 2017 has started. The last date to fill the form is 16th August 2016 and aspirants should read all the information and instructions on this web page and download the official notification, and application forms through the direct links given at the bottom of this article.
UP Board Private Regular 10th/12th Registration
|Name of The Organization||Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad|
|Type Of Declaration||UP Board Application Form 2016|
|Name of Class||High School and Intermediate|
|Last Date to Apply||16th August 2016|
Eligibility Criteria of Uttar Pradesh Private Regular 10th/12th Registration 2017
Before applying applicants must check the eligibility criteria and ensure that they are eligible or not. The applications submitted by the candidates who are not eligible shall be rejected so read all the information carefully.
The students who want to apply should have completed related class before the class you want to apply for. As if a candidate want to apply for class 10th then he/she should complete class 9th same as the applicants who wants to apply for intermediate should have passed 11th standard. Visit the official website to know more about educational qualification.
There is no age limit to apply for the UP Board high school and Intermediate.
Uttar Pradesh Board 10th/ 12th Examination Fees
The students have to submit an amount of money as Examination Fees till 10th August 2016. The examination fees can be submitted with Rs 100 extra as late fees till 16th August 2016
The new syllabus and exam pattern has given on the main website. The difficulty level of the exam is high so all the students are advised to start their preparation according to the exam pattern.
How to Apply For UP Board High School/Intermediate Examination
The process for applying is quite easy and simple and given as follow step by step for helping the candidates
- First of all, go to the official website and that is www.upmsp.edu.in. You may also click on the direct links at the end of this web page.
- Click on the link High school and Intermediate Registration 2017 and download the official notification.
- Read all the information and instructions carefully and then click on यहाँ से लॉग इन करें option and fill all the details like user Id, Password, Security code etc and click on submit button.
- Fill all the details in the application form and click on the make a payment of examination fees.
- Click on final submit button after rechecking the details.
For Private Examination
- The students have to download the application format. You may also download it through from the link given at the end.
- Fill all the details in the application form and submit the form with examination fees and related documents to the principle of registration center.
Important Links to Follow