UP Instructor Recruitment 2016
You will be so grateful to know that Uttar Pradesh government announce to recruit UP Instructor Recruitment 2016 you can apply online for these several Anudeshak Posts. This advertisement had been declaring by Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Parishad (URBES) for recruiting all the eligible and keen candidates for UP Instructor Recruitment 2016 for the Anudeshak/Instructor vacancies on its official website.
UP Parishad invites all capable and young talent through online mode of application for filling up various vacant posts of Anudeshak. Therefore, we can tell you all those interested and eligible candidates who want to apply for this post may look out the below criteria As we know from the official notification candidates should positively apply before the last date which is going to be updated shortly. Authority will not accept any application after the deadline.
Uttar Pradesh Anudeshak Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of organization: Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Parishad
Name of posts: Anudeshak/Instructor
Total no of Vacancies: Various
Education Required: Graduation
Age limit: 21-40 years
Last date to Apply: Soon Updated
Complete info of UP Instructor Recruitment 2016
- The Applied Aspirants must have passed 12th Class/Intermediate/HSC in Arts from the State Education Board.
- Candidates must have done Graduation in Arts with Painting/Drawing from a recognized university OR Special Diploma in Arts from a recognized institute for Instructor in Arts.
As per the official notification on 01.07.2016, the age of the aspirants must be between 21 years to 40 years. Relaxation in Upper Age will allow as per Government Rules to Reserved category candidates.
For General and OBC category applicants: Rs.200/-
And for SC and ST category candidates: Rs.100/-
A selection of the capable candidates will totally base on through Merit list, which was prepared, based on Academic Qualification and Counseling after district wise merits list.
Eligible candidates will be paid Rs.7000/- per month as salary. For more information, you have to look out the Official Notification.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates need to visit the official website of UP educational Board i.e. www.upbasiceducationboard.in
- Now you have to look out the appropriate link.
- Then download the official notification and look out carefully
- Now Click on Apply Online form and fill up the application with required details.
- Save it and note down your registration Number.
|Government Jobs Updates||Latest UPSC Updates|
|Latest UPPSC Updates||Latest Sarkari Naukri|
|Last Date of Registration for Online Application||Soon Updated|
|Last Date for E-Challan and Fee Submission||Updated Shortly|
|Last to fill Online Application||Soon Released|
|Date of Correction||Available Soon|
|Date of Counseling||released Shortly|
|Date Approval from DM||Updated Soon|
|Joining Instruction Date||Shortly Updated|
|Joining Date||Coming Soon|