UP ITI Merit List 2016
Good news for all those students who filled out Uttar Pradesh Industrial Training Institute (ITI) form for the current year. They all can check their UP ITI Merit List 2016 Result through online way. Applied Candidates for UP ITI Admission Process For NCVT & SCVT, may check their name through below stated link.
For the session of 2015-16 Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow has issued Notification to provide admission into Govt. & Private institutions of Uttar Pradesh in Industrial Training Institute (ITI) various Trades. Lots of students from the state of UP applied for ITI. Hence, admission will be allotted under National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) & State Council for Vocational Training (SCVT).
For the current year seat allotment will be based on VPPUP ITI Merit List 2016 which is going to be made by the organization himself on the basis of 12th & 10th class Examination percentage of each & every candidate who fill out the application form. To check your name in the list, one can visit the official link which is well stated below.
|Organizer||Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow|
|Type of Declaration||UP ITI Merit Lists 2016|
|Status||1st Merit list Available|
UP ITI Result 2016 For NCVT & SCVT
Students will get admission to National Council for Vocational Training & State Council for Vocational Training Courses under various Trades after the Entrance Test, before that you have to check your name in UP ITI Results 2016 For NCVT & SCVT which is now uploaded on its main website.
Approximately there are total 217 ITI in state of Uttar Pradesh which has a total of 59339 seats for admission. Reservation of these seats will be as follows:
|Category||Percentage Of Seats Allotted By Reservation|
Note: This Reservation will be provided on Trade wise & All Admission Seats.
Admission Process for NCVT & SCVT:
- For the 1st round, seat allotment is totally based on trade, course, institute & group wise seats. This process will be followed for 2nd & 3rd Rounds.
- First, Preference will be given to candidate’s trade & NCVT Courses.
- of allocation will be available Online based on the Pool Arrangements.
- Candidates can give maximum 6 Choice in any 3 Districts. Aspirants can give maximum 10 Choice for Group A & Group B Courses each.
- Separate merit list will be prepared according to educational qualification & preference marks for Group A & B Courses.
- There are special 12 ITI’ for Female, therefore in these only Female candidates are applicable. In other ITI’s 20% Seats will be reserved
- District Level Merit List will be prepared. Merit List of Group A will be Prepared First. If Seat allocates for Group A Course then there will be no allocation for Group B Courses.
Points to Remember at the time of Seat Allotment for UP ITI
- Applicants will get admission for Group A & B Courses, Engineering & NonEngineering Courses with Technical & NonTechnical Courses.
- Aspirants can choose Maximum 10 Courses in 6 Institutes according to their Educational Qualification more courses will be prompted.
Note: – By visiting this official link candidates may clutch More Details about Merit List & Seat Allocation Process in HINDI
To grab latest updates visit this official link