UP ITI 2016
Vyavasayik Pareeksha Parishad Uttar Pradesh (VPPUP) has lately released UP ITI 2016 Entrance Exam Online Application Form for the students and aspirants willing to get admission to Industrial Training Institute. The board will conduct a state level entrance test for the admission seeking candidates to provide the eligible ones an opportunity for completing their ITI courses. The final date for online Registration is 16th May 2016
Up Education Board yearly conducts this examination and for this year, the Uttar Pradesh ITI Registration process will begin in the month of March. All the candidates, who are willing to go for it, must check the under-mentioned details for further reference. Here students can have every useful piece of information required for UP ITI 2016 Online Application Form filling process.
It has become important for candidates to have a sound Technical education. These days, there are millions of job opportunities in Railways, Building and Manufacturing sector, and various electrical departments. Those, who know the value of these courses wouldn’t want to miss a chance this year. There are 26800 available seats for ITI as notified by the UP Education Board.
Dear candidates start to check here for an opportunity to apply for UP ITI Admission 2016 for this year. Check here for the further related information like UP ITI Online Application eligibility criteria and complete the registrations timely. The lines will be open from 16-05-2016 and will end on 10-06-2016. Further details have been listed below and career concerned applicants must take a look at the same.
UP ITI Entrance Exam Overview:
Reservation in admission:
- Sports person,
- Nominee by industrial factories,
- Son of ITI employs
|Declaration Regarding||UP ITI 2016 Entrance Exam Notification
|Exam Conducting Authority||Uttar Pradesh Education Board|
|Last Date for Registration||10-06-2016|
|Examination Date||Update soon
Points to mark for filling UP ITI 2016 Application Form
Eligibility Criteria/Qualification Details
- Applicants who have passed class 10th exams successfully are eligible to apply.
- Those pursuing their Board exams can also apply for the ITI programs.
Refer to the table for trade-wise education criteria
|Group 1||Class 8th pass|
|Group 2||High school passed|
|Group 3||High school with Hindi as the main subject|
|Group 4||High school with Science|
|Group 5||High school with math and science as main subjects|
For opting for Industrial Training courses candidates must be 14 years or above in age.
For general categories application charges are Rs.250/- while for ST/SC/OBC applicants it is Rs.150/-
Selection will be based on the scores secured by the candidates in the Entrance Exam.
Trades Offered after selection:
- Computer H/W & Network Maintenance
- Draftsman (Mechanical / Civil)
- Electronic Mechanic
- Foundry Man Technician
- Instrument Mechanic
- Mechanic (Refrigeration & Air Conditioner)
- Mechanic Agriculture Machinery
- Mechanic Consumer Electronics Appliances
- Mechanic Diesel Engine
- Mechanic Machine Tools & Maintenance
- Mechanic Motor Cycle
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle
- Mechanic Tractor
- Mechanists Grinder
- Plastic Processing Operator
- Technician Power Electronics System
- Tool & Die Maker
As stated in the recent newspapers, there will 26800 seats that need to be filed for these various disciplines for the current year. Candidates are advised to go through these steps on how to be registered for this entrance test. This is so important for all the students who want to attempt this exam. After being shortlisted in the Exam, applicants will be able to choose the desired institute for admission.
How to fill UP ITI 2016 Application Form
- Applicants can avail the application Brochure from any Government run institute.
- Afterward, log on to the official web address that is, “www.vppup.in”
- Now to register for the exam, users need to use a registration ID and Password.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill the Application form duly.
- Provide accurate details and upload the required documents in a soft copy format.
- And at last, complete the online registration after giving a close check to the filled information.
- Have the form printed and keep one copy of the confirmation page for future needs.
Dates to Mark:
|Opening Date for online Registrations||16-05-2016|
|Last date to apply online||10-06-2016|
|Examination date||Update soon|
Dear students and friends, please visit these official links for further references
For Official Notification
For Applying through the internet: www.vppup.in