UP Lekhpal Admit Card 2017
Contenders who applied for Chakbandi Lekhpal/ Accountant (Patwari) written exam must download UPSSSC Chakbandi Lekhpal Call Letter 2017 from the official website of this department soon. UP Lekhpal Admit Card 2017 is going to be available in recent days through this website only, more details are mention below.
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection is all set to organize the written Examination program for Consolidation Accountant (Patwari) posts on 2017. The written test is organized for finding eligible candidates against the various vacant position of Consolidation Accountant (Patwari) in various state of Uttar Pradesh. According to official data, large numbers of candidates are going to appear for this assessment program.
Latest News of UPSSSC Chakbandi Lekhpal Exam Date 2017
As far as we know UPSSSC Chakbandi Lekhpal Exam Date 2017 now released, and now examination is going to be held on 8th November at various pre-arranged examination center of Uttar Pradesh. Still, admit cards release date is pending and will be notified shortly. Admitcardx.in is going to tell you the date of releasing hall ticket whenever the department released their call letter.
|Organizer||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection|
|Type of Declaration||UP Lekhpal Admit Card 2017|
|Examination Date||Soon Release|
|Call Letter Available From||Very Soon|
UPSSSC Chakbandi Lekhpal Call Letter 2017
Candidates have to wait just a little while and after that, they could easily download UPSSSC Chakbandi Lekhpal Call Letter 2017 from this page. Here we soon update the direct link applicant’s use that links in order to download their entry ticket via online.
UPSSSC Chakbandi Accountant Exam Pattern:
- There will be 160 Objective Type Questions in the Written Exam consisting of Total 80 Marks.
- Questions would come from 10th and 12th class level.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|General Hindi||40||20||2 Hours i.e. 120 minutes|
|Questions related to Rural Areas||40||20|
Steps To Download UP Lekhpal Admit Card 2017
- First of all the candidates must log on to the main website of Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission at www.upsssc.gov.in.
- On the same homepage, hit on suitable job link for which you applied for
- Now it’s time to filled asked details in blank textboxes that are roll no and submits it.
- Once you submit all the details your call letter will be displayed in front of your computer screen.
- Download it and take the soft copy of it for examination purpose.
Some Useful Link
- Contenders may open this Official Link to know more about Admit Card
- To know more about Important Dates of Lekhpal Recruitment Visit this Main web Link