UP Post Office Admit Card 2016
Candidates who applied for bumper job opening issued by Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle in their department can check the current status of UP Post Office Admit Card 2016. Interested users may download UP Postal Circle Postman Hall Ticket by using their registration number through below settled link, contenders need to stay calm & check out all the details which we stated below.
Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle already perceived a job notice for filling up 1825 posts of Postman, Mailguard vacancy and Multi Tasking Staff MTS in their multiple departments. After considering this job notice, innumerable digit of Job seekers applies & eager to clutch this chance.
Latest Updates For UP Postal Circle Admit Card 2016
India Post Office recently released the UP Postal Circle Admit Card 2016 for Mail Guard & Postman Exam. The written test for the same posts is going to be held on 2016. Aspirants now check the direct link given below of this web page. We suggest all our visitors who applied against this notice to stay tuned with us for more information.
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle|
|Type of Information||UP Post Office Admit Card 2016|
|Name of the Post||Postman & Mail Guard|
|Examination Dates||Not Release|
|Hall tickets Status||Available Soon|
UP Post Office Postman/ Mail Guard Exam Hall Ticket 2016
If you are also one of the contenders who applied against the above mention posts vacancy issued by this Uttar Pradesh postal circle and looking for their UP Post Office Postman/ Mail Guard Exam Hall Ticket 2016, then we can say it is now available online, aspirants use this website as a source to download call letter.
- The written test will be multiple choice objective type.
- The question paper consist of four parts [Part A, Part B, Part C & Part D] of 100 marks.
- Time Duration will be of 02:00 hours (120 minutes).
- There is no negative marking.
As per our official source, all appliers will notify that admit card is a must in this examination. We imply to all the contenders that they positively hold their call letter along with valid photo id proof or Aadhar card to get an entree into the examination hall.
In case, you didn’t know the process of obtaining call letter then follow these instructions which are well supplied by our team unit of admitcardx.in just for the easiness of all our visitors.
Procedure to download UP Post Office Admit Card 2016
- Get inside through its official website which is www.indiapost.gov.in
- Then you have to find the “Opportunities” tab.
- Afterward, click on the desirable link to download call letter.
- In the end, fill up all required details and submit it.
- As soon as you submit all the info your call letter will appear on your screen.
- Save it & carry the print copy of it while going for examination.
Check MTS Exam Results
For More Info visit the Main website from here: www.indiapost.gov.in