Download UPCMET Application Form 2017 UPCMET Notification Check UP CMET Online Registration via online Mode. UPCMET Online Exam Status Available here
UPCMET Application Form 2017
UP Unaided Medical Colleges Welfare Association soon declared an Online Exam Status notice through which Association invites UPCMET Application Form 2017 for the admission into MBBS Programme.
Fascinated applicants who wish for the career in the medical sector and keen to get the admission in MBBS for session 2017, they required to submit the UPCMET Notification 2017 on or before the last date and must get the Exam Status Online.
If you are one of them who want to gather info regarding the U.P combined Medical Entrance Test – 2017 carried out by the U.P. Unaided Medical Colleges Welfare Association for admission into MBBS in its constituent colleges they must read in the below section.
UPCMET Admission Form 2017 Notification
|Organization||UP Unaided Medical Colleges Welfare Association|
|Examination name||U.P combined Medical Entrance Test|
|Offered Courses||Admission in MBBS|
|Date of Exams||May 2017|
|Last Date to apply||the Second week of April|
Entire info of UPCMET Application Form 2017
- Those candidates have qualified 10+2 exam from UP Board / ISC / CBSE with at least 50% average marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology and having English as a subject are eligible to apply.
- Students who are currently in 10+2 in the year 2017 can also apply but they have to present the 10+2 mark sheet at the time of counseling.
Applier’s age must be 17 years as on 31st December 2015 to become eligible to fill the form.
Candidates required paying the application fee of Rs. 1000/- as in the form of Bank Demand Draft in favor of UPUMCWA payable at Bareilly (U.P.).
Candidate’s selection is totally based on their performance in the entrance examination of UPCMET 2017 and they will be selected as per their marks in the exam.
How to fill UPCMET Application Form 2017:
Candidates can apply in both manners either online or offline process.
- Go through the official website @ www.upumcwa.org.
- After this click on the ‘online application’ link.
- Required to provide the paid fee details through filling up the demand draft details and proceed to fill the form carefully.
- Now aspirants should upload the scanned copy of recent passport size photograph and signature.
- After completion of form submit it successfully and take the print out of it for future reference.
- Visit the official website and download the application form via www.upumcwa.org.
- Fill the form with all required information.
- Then Send the duly filled application form along with the Demand to the address mentioned below.
“Coordinator – UPCMET 2017,
First Floor, Anand Ashram
Complex, Rampur Garden,
Bareilly – 243 001”
Get Form By Post or By Hand:
- Aspirants an also Get the OMR Application Form and Information Brochure from the participating institute.
- For this aspirants need to pay the fee or by Post by sending Demand Draft on cash counters of the participating member colleges.
- And after that, send the filled form through Speed Post to the Coordinator.
- Starting to Apply Application Form: Second week of May 2017
- End Date to submit the application form: Second week of May 2017
- Admit card will be available from: the Third week of May 2017
- Entrance Exam Date: Last Week of May 2017
- Result Declaration: Second Week of June 2017
- Counseling Dates: After 15 July 2017
Visit the Official Link and get info of UPCMET 2017 Application Form.
Download UPCMET Admit Card From Here