UPLA Review Officer Syllabus 2016
Uttar Pradesh Legislative Assemble is going to conduct a written exam very soon for which applicants need UPLA Review Officer Syllabus 2016 to prepare a study plan. Applicants, who are looking for expected paper pattern, are now given the latest updates. See the below-stated details and check the updated study contents here.
Uttar Pradesh Legislative Assembly Secretariat is the responsible authority for carrying out this exam at the state level. After successful registration, applied candidates are in the rigor search to get related study material for the upcoming exams. We are glad to inform our candidates that they can have the updated study contents here.
Based on the recent news, we have an important announcement to make. Aspirants who applied for the posts of Review Officer and Assistant Review Officer can now avail UPLA RO/ARO Exam Pattern PDF 2016 from the internet. The written test is going to be held in the coming days for which an updated content outline has been arranged on this web page.
|Declaration For||UPLA Review Officer Syllabus 2016|
|Exam Date||Announced later|
UPLA RO/ARO Exam Pattern PDF 2016
UP Legislative Assembly Secretariat is the one and only authority that conducts this examination process from the notification till recruitment. All the successfully registered candidates have been targeting the updated study contents to continue preparations. Here is UPLA RO/ARO Exam Pattern PDF 2016 for such concerned participants. They are suggested to go through the details given hereunder.
Exam Pattern for UPLA Review Officer Exam Pattern is as follows:
- There will be a written test containing 100 multiple choice objective type questions with 1 mark each.
- Exam duration will be 01:30 hours(90 minutes).
and will be available in both English and Hindi languages.
- There shall be no negative marking.
UPLA RO/ARO Exam Syllabus 2016
- General Awareness
- Culture and History
- Politics and Indian Constitution
- Art & Culture
- Everyday Science
- Scientific Research
- National/International Organizations/Institutions, abbreviations.
- Comprehension of the Hindi Language
- Questions based on Vocabulary
- Sentence Structure
- Antonyms and its correct usage
- Space visualization
- Problem Solving
- Decision making
- Visual memory
- Arithmetical reasoning
- Verbal and figure classification
- Arithmetical number series
- Number Systems
- Decimals and Fractions
- C.M., H.C.F
- Ratio & Proportion
- Profit & Loss, Discount, Simple & Compound Interest
- Time & Work, Time & Distance, Tables & Graphs
Dear candidates and friends, check out the under-mentioned link to get further updates