UPPGMET Notification 2016
Uttar Pradesh Unaided Medical Welfare Association has released the UPPGMET Notification 2016 online. Candidates, who wish to appear in the Uttar Pradesh Post Graduate Medical Entrance Test, can go through the official details and start applying. The examination will be conducted on 16th and 23rd of January 2016. The last Date to apply for the Test is 1st January 2015.
Uttar Pradesh Unaided Medical Welfare Association Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh is going to conduct the Entrance Exam at the state level like every year. Aspired candidates want to get admission into the three-year courses namely, M.S/M.D and Post Graduate Diploma. Applicants who are interested in applying for the entrance Exam need to take a look at the below statements.
As per the recent updates, UPUMWA is accepting UPPGMET 2016 Application Form online. Applicants, who fulfill the criteria and have the eligible qualifications, can start the online registration process now. The final date for filling the Application Form is 1st January 2016 for the examination to be conducted on 16th and 23rd January.
|Exam taking Authority||Uttar Pradesh Unaided Medical Welfare Association|
|Declaration For||UPPGMET Notification 2016|
|Last date to Apply||1st January 2016|
|Examination dates||16th & 23rd January 2016|
Check further details under UPPGMET Notification 2016
- Applying candidates must have completed MBBS course from an Institute recognized by Medical Council Of India.
- In a case of pursuing an internship, candidates have to complete the internship on or before 1st April 2016.
Fee payable for the examination is Rs.3500/-, candidates can pay the fee in the participating College and receive the Application form.
Mode of Payment: through Demand Draft/or pay the fee at the college counter/online banking or Debit or Credit.
How to apply against UPPGMET Notification 2016
- Log on to the official website which is,” upumcwa.org”
- Choose the proper link to go to the UPPGMET Page and download the Exam notice.
- Go through the Notification and start applying accordingly.
- Pay the fee either via the online system or via the Demand Draft
- Complete the form filling process and take a hard copy of the duly filled form.
- Attach the form along the attached copies of the required documents.
- Send the enclosed form to the below-stated address.
Address to Note
Anand Ashram Complex,
Rampur garden, Bareilly-243001.
Candidates are advised to download the official Notification here
Now visit the following link to apply online
“Get more relevant updates @admitcardx.in”