UPPSC Review Officer Recruitment 2016
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission is all prepared to hire the employees for UPPSC Review Officer Recruitment 2016 so there is great career opportunity for the aspirates to apply for Uttar Pradesh PSC Recruitment from the official website of UPPSC uppsc.up.nic.in
The online UPPSC Online Application for Review Officer is now available for the willing aspirants from 27th September 2016 to the last date 27th October 2016. The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the UPPSC Job Notification for the total 361 posts (Tentative) of RO (Review Officer) Samiksha Adhikari, ARO (Assistant Review Officer) Sahayak Samiksha etc. to apply for these post application fees are also have to be paid in the bank to 24th October 2016. Check the below passages to have all the information like age limit, selection process, syllabus etc.
Uttar Pradesh RO ARO Recruitment Details
Organization Name: The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
Declaration Type: UPPSC Review Officer Recruitment 2016
Name of Post: Review Officer and Assistant Review Officer and other posts
Number of Post: 361
Age Limit: 18 years to 40 years
Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Last Date to Apply: 27th October 2016
Application Mode: Online
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
- The number of special recruitment vacancies: 356
- Number of Backlog Posts: 05
The names of the positions in various departments like commercial tax department, UP Public service commission, UP secretariat etc. are as following
- Review officer (Hindi)
- The Review officer (Urdu)
- Review officer (Account)
- Assistant Review Officer
- Assistant Accountant
- Statistical Assistant
- Investigator cum Computer
- Legal Assistant
- Assistant Malaria Officer
- Jr. Auditor
- Inspector Legal Measurement
Eligibility Criteria of UPPSC Job Vacancies 2016
The candidates should have posses the Graduation degree in relevant field from a recognized university and for the job of Assistant review officer certificate of O level from DOEACC society/ Diploma in computer science or its equivalent degree or certificates are also required and a typing speed of 25 words per minute is also needed.
The age of the contenders should not be less than 18 years and not be more than 40 years. Age relaxation is also given to the reserved categories as the government rules.
There shall be a preliminary examination and main examination and the personal interview for selection of the applicants.
|Unreserved/ OBC||Rs. 125/-|
Uttar Pradesh Review Officer Exam Syllabus
Preliminary Examination (Objective Type)
- General Studies (140 questions)
- General Hindi (60 questions)
- General Studies
- Hindi( General) and Drafting
- General Vocabulary
Hindi Essay Writing
Uttar Pradesh Review Officer Pay Scale
The Scale of Payment is Rs. 5200/-to Rs. 20200/- per month
Instructions to Apply for UPPSC Review Officer Recruitment 2016
- Search the official website in the google search box.
- Then on the home page of the main website click on the notification of the recruitment and read all instructions and details.
- Then there is a button named as Apply online is given, click on it and fill the application form.
- Upload required documents like the photograph, signature etc and make a payment of the application fees.
- Take the printout of the application form and keep it for future reference.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||27th September 2016|
|Last Date to Submit Application Fees||24th October 2016|
|Closing Date to Submit application Form||27th October 2016|