UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2016
Uttar Pradesh Selection Commission announces the notification UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2016 for the 304 candidates on their official website. UPSC CAPF AC Vacancies recruit the candidates for the post of various Specialist Medical Officer (Deputy Commandant)/Medical Officer (Assistant Commandant)/Dental Surgeon (Assistant Commandant) for the session 2016- 17.
Interested and eligible aspirants can apply online for this post. Application form is available online at the official web portal. The aspirants of Central Armed Police Force (Assistant Commandant) can view the advertisement soon, which was published shortly.
Candidates who want to be a part of CAPF will submit their application form on the official website. Here we provide you the details of how to fill the application form and the eligibility criteria to fill this Central Armed Police Force (Assistant Commandant) application form. UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2016 is the advertisement for the candidates willing to join the UPSC as the post of Assistant Commandant.
UPSC Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2016 Notification
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Selection Commission|
|Category Name||UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2016|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Commandant (AC)|
|No. of Candidates||VariousPosts|
|Last date of Submission||Soon Updated|
Further Info UPSC Assistant Commandant (AC) Recruitment 2016
Education Qualification: Candidates must pass graduation or equivalent from any recognized institute.
Age limit: Candidate’s age must be 20 years to 25 years old as on 1st august 2016.
Application Fee: Rs 200/- is considered as an application process fee for the candidates. Female/ SC/ST candidates are free to fill this form.
Selection procedure: The selection procedure/scheme of the exam will be as follows:
Phase I. Written Examination:
- The written examination to be conducted by Union Public Service Commission will be held shortly and will comprise two papers.
- Paper I : General Ability and Intelligence – 250 Marks
- Paper II : General Studies, Essay, and Comprehension – 200 Marks
Phase II. Physical Standards/Physical Efficiency Tests and Medical Standards Tests
- The candidates who are declared qualified in the written examination will be summoned for the Physical Standards/Physical Efficiency Tests and Medical Standards Tests. The candidates who meet the prescribed Physical Standards will be put through the Physical Efficiency Tests.
Phase III. Interview/Personality Test
- The candidates, who are declared qualified in the Medical Standards Tests, will be called for Interview/Personality Test to be conducted by Union Public Service Commission. The Interview/Personality Test will carry 150 marks.
- The merit list will be drawn on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the written examination and Interview/Personality Test
How To Apply UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2016
- First of all, go to the official website. i.e. www.upsc.gov.in
- Visit the notification where UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2016 is mention.
- Read all the instruction carefully.
- Now download the application form.
- Fill all the details carefully.
- Provide the scan copies of documents.
- Save the generated key like Registration No. & password.
- Use this key for further preferences.