UPSC ESE Application Form 2016
Union Public Service Commission has recently transmitted a notice regarding UPSC ESE Application Form 2016 for filling up 475 Vacancies of Engineer in different disciplines. Candidates who want to apply for this exam & provide their services must have to fill online registration form on or before the last date.
We suggest all the appliers before filling up the UPSC ESE Application Form 2016 via online, must read out all the eligibility criteria like selection process, application fee, registration process, exam date etc are well stated on this web page. You can easily check out all the details by looking out the below segment.
UPSC ESE 475 Vacancies Application Form 2016 Notification
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the post||Engineering Services|
|Age limit||21 to 30 years|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application online closing||Coming Soon|
Complete info related to UPSC ESE Application Form 2016
Applicants should have done an Engineering Degree in applicable discipline form a well recognized University/Institute to apply for this exam.
Aspirant’s age should be valid for this exam is between 21 to 30 years as on 1st Jan 2016. Relaxation in age will be given to reserve category candidates as per govt. Rules.
- General and OBC Category have to pay an amount of Rs. 200/- as an application fee
- Female / SC / ST Applicants are exempted from paying any amount of fee
Note: Payment can be paid in any branch of SBI by cash; candidates can also use net banking facility of SBI or by using any Visa / Master Credit / Debit Card.
Candidates will be shortlisted after UPSC Engineering Services Examination 2016 Written Test followed by Interview/Personality Test.
How To Apply?
- Initially, keen aspirants who want to apply must go to official website that is www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Then follow to link as Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC.
- Go to Part I Registration link upfront of the suitable post and get registered by entering the required fields.
- Candidates must have to fill online application form very carefully in the correct manner.
- Upload the complete details with scanned photograph and signature after that, submit the form within given time period.
- Take a print out of recently filled form for further use.
To get more details check this official notice
Visit this official link to apply online