UPSC NDA NA I Notification 2016
Union Public Service Commission has lately launched UPSC NDA NA I Notification 2016 inviting candidates to apply for 375 vacant posts. As per the notice details, there are multiple vacancies in Indian Army, Navy and Air Force Departments. Final date for applying online is 29-01-2016 and written exam for these posts will be held on 17th April 2016.
Union Public Service Commission conducts regular Recruitment every year. This time, there are confirmed 375 vacancies overall out of which there are 55 available posts in Naval Academy and 320 in Naval Defense Academy. Further details have been listed in the following sections and candidates interested in applying are required to check the details given hereunder.
Union Public Service Commission welcomes eligible candidates to apply under UPSC NDA NA I 375 Posts Recruitment online. The application forms can be filled online now till 29th January 2016. The examination is decided to be held on 7-04-2016. Please refer to the details given in the underneath segments.
|Declaration for||UPSC NDA NA I Notification 2016|
|Name of Exam||ESE, CSE, and CMSE|
|Number of Vacancies||375|
|Last Date to apply||29-01-2016|
Details for UPSC NDA NA I 375 Posts Recruitment 2016
- Indian Army -208 posts
- Navy-42 posts
- Air Force-70 posts
Eligibility and Qualifications Criteria:
Applicants interested in applying must have cleared class 10th and 12th level exams from a recognized Education Board.
A minimum age for applying is 16 and ½ years while a maximum age limit for applying is 19 and ½ years.
Application charges are Rs.100/- for unreserved categories whereas, candidates belonging to the SC/ST/OBC categories need not pay any charges.
- Candidates are to appear in the written test which will further be followed by an Interview.
How to apply against UPSC NDA NA I Notification 2016
- Reach the official website which is, “upsc.gov.in”.
- Look for the above-mentioned Notice and download it.
- Before applying, read the instruction manual carefully.
- Start registering for the exam by providing accurate data and uploading soft copies of the required documents.
- Pay the registration charges.
- Carefully go through the entered details before submitting the form data.
- At last, take a print out of this form and keep one copy of it for future requirement.
Aspirants need to download the Official Notification here and begin the registration process via the given link.