UPSSSC Junior Assistant Syllabus 2016
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission has arranged UPSSSC Junior Assistant Syllabus 2016 on the main site. Candidates applying for 5274 vacancies of Kanistha Sahayak in UP can go online and look for the paper syllabus. This syllabus is available in Hindi language. After submitting online applications, now all eyes are to gather important contents and topics for the upcoming examinations. There will be a written exam for these posts and for which applicants will be notified very shortly by the subordinate commission.
The recruitment cell for Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission had published an official advertisement. As per the details from this notice, there are 5274 Junior Assistant posts vacant also in various departments of the state UP. Those, who were interested in applying, have already given their applications timely. They are getting ready for the written exams to perform their best and to qualify the competition. The written exam pattern and syllabus has been described in here and can be checked in the following segments.
Dear friends, recent updates for UPSSSC Junior Assistant Syllabus 2016 are available here. The There is going to be a written exam for the above-mentioned posts in the upcoming days. The commissioning authority has released the paper pattern along with the exam syllabus and applied candidates are advised to take a detailed look below. The written competition level exam is going to be held in April 2016 and aspirants will be notified about the same within a few days from now. For instant news and updates, applicants are advised to stay in touch with us and need to keep visiting the official web media at least twice a day.
|Declaration for||UPSSSC Junior Assistant Syllabus 2016|
|Recruitment Conducting Authority||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission|
|Name of Posts||Junior Assistant/Kanistha Sahayak|
|Number Of Vacancies||5274|
|Exam Date||April 2016|
|Status||Refer to below details|
UPSSSCJA Exam Pattern 2016
Dear candidates UPSSSC JA Exam Pattern 2016 is something that is much required by the participants if they want to qualify the exams with high merit. The Uttar Pradesh SSSC will conduct this paper for a huge number, and to crack this test you must be well prepared for it. Here are the systematic pattern and syllabus details that are well furnished here.
- The written test will be an objective type and MCQ.
- The time period for the test will be 90 minutes.
- After going through the written test, applicants will have to appear inTyping Test.
|Written Exam||40 Marks|
|Professional Knowledge||30 Marks (Max)|
|Marks to Skilled Players||05 Marks (Max)|
|Grand Total||100 Marks|
|Sr. No.||Subject||No. of Questions||Max. Marks|
|1.||Hindi Insight & Writing Ability||40||20|
|2.||General Intelligence Test||20||10|
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Syllabus 2016
- Commerce, Trade & Population.
- Current National & International Important Events.
- Ecology and Urbanization.
- Economy & Culture.
- General Science.
- Geography & Natural Resources of India.
- History of India.
- Indian Agriculture.
- Indian National Movement.
- Indian Polity.
- Industry & Trade
- Living & Social Traditions
- Topics related to Agriculture
- World Geography.
- Analogies, Similarities &Differences
- Arithmetical reasoning
- Relationship concepts
- Arithmetical number series
- Verbal and figure classification etc
- Space visualization
- Visual memory
- Decision making
- वाक्यसंशोधन – लिंग, वचन, कारक, वर्तनी, त्रुटिसेसम्बंधितअनेकार्थीशब्द
This is to inform all the contestants that this examination will be conducted at the state level and at various organized locations. The test will be held for the online registered candidates only. They are here advised to check the subject-wise details and start preparing for the contest.
Tips to download UPSSSC Junior Assistant Syllabus 2016
- Enter into the official web address for the Uttar Pradesh Commission i.e. “www.upsssc.gov.in”
- Look for the latest job-related link on the homepage.
- Visit the valid link and avail the syllabus for the above–stated posts.
- This syllabus is also available in a pdf file format and can also be obtained from the official link given below.
UPSSSC JA Syllabus 2016 Download available here.
For more details please visit upsssc.gov.in