VITEEE 2017 Exam Date
VIT University has published VITEEE 2017 Exam Date for the aspired candidates. Applicants who wish to take admission in the Engineering courses are hereby addressed to check the further details and start applying for the Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance exam. Aspirants can apply in online as well as an offline mode to register themselves for the upcoming Exams.
Vellore Institute of Technology now famous as VIT University Tamil Nadu is going to release an Official Notification. According to it, the applicants are invited to fill VITEEE 2017 Application Form in both the modes online and offline. In the online system, just log on to the main website and start the registration. And in offline mode, purchase the information Bulletin along the Application Form. All the information regarding VITEEE 2017 Exam Date is available in the following passages.
Latest Update: The Vellore Institute of Technology Tamil Nadu is all set to organise the entrance examination to take admission in the engineering courses. The exam is scheduled to be held from 5th April to 16th April 2017 and to attend the test the aspirants have to fill the online application form which will be available on 2nd week of November 2016 on the official website as well as on this web page.
Updates for VITEEE 2017 Online Registration
As per the latest data, VIT University is going to start accepting VITEEE 2017 Application Form from November 2016. Applicants are recommended to begin applying within the specified time limits. The final Date to apply will be in February 2017. Thus, students eyeing for admission to different engineering courses are advised to stay in touch with us for important dates.
|Declaration About||VITEEE 2017 Exam Date|
|Last Date to Apply||February 2017|
|Exam Date||5th to 16th April 2017|
Eligibility criteria to fill VITEEE 2017 Application Form
Applicants must take a look at the following details:
- The participating candidates must have cleared 12th level exams or equivalent from a recognised board with Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics/Biology as the main subjects.
- The student must have scored at least 60% (50% for SC/ST/J&K migrants/North Eastern State’s applicants).
- Applicants appearing for the current year are also eligible to apply.
The applicants must have born on or after 1st July 1995 to apply for VIT Entrance Exam.
The cost of OMR application form is Rs. 990/- and the cost of Online application form is Rs. 970/-
The selection of the applicants shall be based on their marks obtained in the examination. The authority shall prepare a merit list that contains the name/ registration number of the qualified students.
There shall be multiple choice questions in the exam with no negative marking.
|Name of the Subject||Number of the Question|
How to fill VITEEE 2017 Application Form
- Enter into the official website that is,” www.vit.ac.in”.
- Download the Information brochure from the admission section and go through it carefully.
- Only after reading the instructions, got through the application procedure.
- Enter the correct details in fields like Name, father’s Name, D.O.B, address etc.
- Pay the asked Fee via the Debit/Credit or Internet banking System.
- Upload the soft copies of the essential documents.
- Finally, save the data and get a print out of all the pages of the applied form.
Method of applying Offline
Purchase the information Brochure along with the Form.
Add your important details, along with the latest photos attached. Now the duly filled Application is ready to be sent via Postal Service. Send your application to this address:
The Director UG Admission,
Tamil Nadu, India.
Admission Help Line
|Phone||+91-416-220 2157, 220 2168|
|Fax||+91-416-224 5544, 224 0411|
Important VITEEE 2017 Exam Date:
- Online Application starts from: 2nd-3rd Week of November 2016.
- Last date to register: February 2017.
- VITEEE 2016 Exam Date: 5th to 16th April 2017.
- Date of Result Announce: on or before 24th April 2017