WBHRB Recruitment 2016
West Bengal health Recruitment Board has circulated a notification for WBHRB Recruitment 2016 online. Eligible candidates are invited to apply for a noticeable number of 417 posts of Tutor Demonstrator . Therefore, candidates who are interested in applying for the same are recommended applying as the last date for online application is 31st August 2016
West Bengal has stated about the Recruitment for various posts of Tutor Demonstrator in different discipline under West Bengal Medical Education Sevice, Department of Health and Family Welfare. According to the Official Notice, there are 417 vacancies in the department. Eligible and experienced candidates are now advised to check the further details and start applying for the Job Opportunity in the Healthcare sector.
From the latest Official Notification, it is hereby stated that aspirants are invited to register online for the vacant posts of Tutor Demonstrator . There are overall 417 available posts to register for which the closing date is 31st August 2016. Detailed information is given hereunder by the Board which applicants need to go through carefully.
|Declaration About||WBHRB Recruitment 2016|
|Name of Posts||Tutor Demonstrator|
|Number of posts||417|
|Closing date for Application||31st August 2016|
Related information for WBHRB Recruitment Notification
- MBBS Degree included in the 1st or 2nd Schedule or part-II of the 3rd Schedule specified of the Indian Medical Council Act, the applicant must be a Medical Practitioner in West Bengal.
- weightage will be given to the candidates holding post graduation degree from a recognized university. Aspirants should read the official notification to know more about required qualification.
- As on 1st January 2016, candidates should not exceed 45 years.
- Those Doctors, who have worked under the Government of West Bengal, shall be given a 5-year relaxation.
- Rupees 210/- must be paid at any Bank that participates in Govt. Receipt portal System under West Bengal Government.
- This payment to be made is through a duplicate Challan after application form has been generated.
- SC/ST /PWD Candidates need not pay any application fee.
The selection of the candidates will be based on walk in interview but in case the number of applicants is large then the official may conduct a preliminary examination.
After the appointment, candidates will be paid Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 42000/- with a Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/-
How to Apply for WBHRB Vacancies 2016
- Users must look up the official website which is, www.wbhb.in
- On the Homepage look for the Official Notification link and download the related one.
- After reading the advertisement carefully, candidates must start applying for the above-stated posts.
- Print the duly filled form and take a hard copy of this for posting it along the Fee Challan.
- Take a copy of the Challan and pay the required fee.
- Send the duly filled application form to the authorities with required documents.
Dear candidates and friends download the Official Notice here and start applying following the official link given here
Online registration Start date: 16-08-2016
Last Date to Apply: 31-08-2016
Offline payment of fee: 17-08-2016 to 07-09-2016(working Hours)
Last Date to Submit Application Form: 09-09-2016 before 8:00 PM