WBJEE 2017 Application Form
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board has welcomed candidates to fill WBJEE 2017 Application Form online. Individuals are willing to get admission to various undergraduate programs in the state’s reputed institutions. They need to go through the details given below and start the online registration process to appear in the exam on May 2017.
West Bengal Joint Entrance examination Board is the responsible body for conducting the examination every year. A large number of applicants go through the examination process to seek admission to various
courses in Engineering, Medical Sciences, Architecture, and Pharmacy. Here are some important details we have listed which require your attention.
Latest Update: The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board is all set to announce that WBJEE 2017 Notification. The candidates shall be able to fill the WBJEE Application Form 2017 from the last week of December 2016 (Expected) and the examination is expected to be held in the month of May 2017.
|Declaration About||WBJEE 2017 Application Form|
|Conducting Authority||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination|
|Exam Date||May 2017|
|Last date to Apply||Available Soon|
Further Details for filling WBJEE 2017 Application Form
The official notification for West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination for the year 2017 is not released yet, the below mentioned eligibility criteria are based on the last year notification.
- Applying candidates must be having Indian Citizenship.
- Must be 17 years old on or before
- In the case of state Resident, candidates need not bring a domicile.
- Those who seek admission in Jadavpur University must have secured at least 60% (for Reserved Categories 55%) marks from CBSE
- For admission to other universities, candidates must have secured at least 45% (40% for Reserved Categories) marks.
- A Medical certificate to be issued stating that the student is Medically Fit.
Entrance test and Counselling
|Opening Date of Online Registration||3rd Week of December 2016|
|Last Date to Apply Online||2nd Week of February 2017|
|Closing Date to Upload all Required Documents||Last Week of February 2017|
|Final Date to Submit the Application Fees||4th Week of February 2017|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||1st Week of April 2017|
|Date of Examination||May 2017|
|Result Declaration Date||June 2017|
|Counseling Process Start From||July 2017|
How to fill WBJEE 2017 Application Form Online
- Applicants must log on to the official website which is,”wbjeeb.nic.in”
- Find the valid link highlighting online Registration.
- Follow it and start the process by entering your personal and Qualification details and pay the registration Fee afterward.
- Pay the fee amount via Credit/Debit card or by E-Challan.
- Applicants from West Bengal, Tripura, and Assam need to choose any three examination centers.
- Every applicant will receive the 7-digit Unique Application Number.
- After filling the form duly, applicants need to save the data and get it printed
- A copy of this form must be retained by the candidates along with the Application Number.
After getting the hard copy of the confirmation page, candidates must enclose it with the mandatory documents and send to the address stated below.
Get more relevant details from the Official Link: