WBJEEM 2017 Notification
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board is going to release the WBJEEM 2017 Notification on the internet recently. Candidates, looking for admission to the respected Engineering colleges must go through the details given below and start filling WBJEEM 2017 Application Form before the closing date of registration which will be available soon.
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board is the authorizing body to conduct this exam at the state level. The main aim to carry out this test is to provide admission opportunity to the candidates who want to enroll in the Engineering/Medical/Architecture/Pharmacy courses from the reputed colleges/institutes in the state.
Latest Update: The WBJEEM 2017 Application Form shall be out in the last week of December 2016 on the official website and the candidates may go to the main web portal using the direct links in this article. The WBJEEM 2017 Notification is not yet released but it is expected to be released soon and the team of admitcardjobs.com shall update each and every information here.
|Declaration Regarding||WBJEEM 2017 Notification|
|Exam Conducting Authority||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board|
|Last Date for Registration||Available Soon|
|Examination Date||May 2017|
Further details as per the WBJEEM 2017 Application Form
All the information given below is based on the previous year notification we shall update it as soon as notification for 2017 releases.
Eligibility Criteria and Education Details
- First of all applying candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Applicant must be 17 years old. For Marine Engineering, S/he must not be more than 25 years.
- She/he should not have any medical illness.
- Candidates must have citizenship of West Bengal. Domicile will not be required in case of applicants taking admission into a private or self-aided university.
- Those, who opt for Jadhavpur University, must have passed 10+2 Exams from state board or CBSE with minimum 60% marks (55% for reserved category candidates).
- If candidates want to get admission at any other institution, they must have secured minimum 45% marks (40% for Reserved Categories).
Fee to be paid for engineering & Technology/Medical/Dental/Architecture/Pharmacy Courses is Rs.500/- for every Category.
Based on the performance in Entrance exam
How to Apply Against WBJEEM 2017 Notification
- Visit the official web portal which is, “wbjeeb.nic.in”
- On the homepage, look for the registration link and start applying for the test.
- Pay the application charges through E-Challan/Credit/Debit Card.
- Later, applicants will receive a 7-Digit unique application Number for future use, registrants need to note it duly.
- After a successful registration, applied candidates need to have a printout of the confirmation page and top sheet of the application format. One copy of the same should be sent along with the required documents to the below stated address.
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Starting Date of Online Registration||Last Week of December 2016|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||Second Week of February 2017|
|Final Date to Upload all Required Documents||3rd Week of February 2017|
|Ending Date to Submit the Application Fees||Last Week of February 2017|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||1st Week of April 2017|
|Date of Examination||May 2017|
|Result Declaration Date||June 2017|
|Counseling Process Start From||First Week of July 2017|
Dear friends and admission seekers, to fill the application form visit the Official Links