West Bengal Police Recruitment 2016
West Bengal Police department has lately published the West Bengal Police Recruitment 2016 notification on the internet. Eligible candidates who are interested in applying for 631 vacancies of Assistant Sub Inspector can start applying for the same. As stated in the released notice, both male and female applicants can apply online for these available positions and registrations should be completed before 03-02-2016 positively.
As per the Notification launched by Police Department for West Bengal, there are 631 vacancies in the policing departments. The posts available are for the role of ASI and LASI (Unarmed Branch), and ASI Armed Branch. Hence, it is time for you to go through the important specifications and start applying online.
Head start opportunity for aspirants looking for Police jobs in West Bengal. According to the recent details, hopefuls are invited to register online against West Bengal Police ASI /Lady ASI 631 Posts. The applications should be sent timely before the closing date that is, 03rd February 2016. Have a detailed look at the job specifications hereunder.
|Declaration About||West Bengal Police Recruitment 2016|
|Name of Post||ASI and LASI|
|Number of Vacancies||631|
|Last Date to apply||03-02-2016|
Further info regarding WB Police Vacancies 2016 for 631 ASI/Lady ASI Posts
Vacancies wise Details:
- ASI /LASI (Unarmed Branch): 521 Posts
- ASI (Armed Branch): 110 Posts
Eligibility and Qualification:
Applicants readying for registration must have served as constable for at least a five years in the state police department.
Age details have been kept under consideration and candidates must go through the official Notice for further clarification.
Please refer to the official Notice.
Applicants will have to attempt a written exam compulsorily.
All the salary-related matters are subjected to be decided by the recruitment Conducting Board and will be notified to the candidates shortly.
How to Apply for West Bengal Police Recruitment 2016
- Firstly, applicants should reach the official web address which is,” gov.in”.
- Locate the Notification section on the Homepage.
- Collect the official advertisement and go through each and every related detail carefully.
- Start the online application process and upload the required documents in a soft copy format.
- Recheck the entered data once again before submitting your application.
- Finally, submit your application and generate a hard copy to keep it for future reference.
Get the Official Notice here and start online application via the link here stated