MP Police Recruitment 2015
Madhya Pradesh Police Department has recently published a recruitment notification as MP Police Recruitment 2015 to fill up the 668 Sub Inspector/ Subedar posts. Qualified and brilliant job seekers can apply online on or before the last date, which is 14th January 2015.
Job finders who want to grow their career in the government sector and want to serve their country they must grab this chance as soon as possible. Here we inform you entire details regarding the MP Police Recruitment 2015 through this page of admitcardx.in
MP Police Recruitment 2015 Notification
Name of the Organization: Madhya Pradesh Police Department
Post Name: Sub Inspector, Platoon Commander and Subedar
No. of vacancies: 668
Age limit: 18 years to 28 years
Educational Qualification: Graduation / Diploma
Job location: Madhya Pradesh
Last date to apply: 14th January 2015
Exam date: 1st March 2015
Entire Details Regarding MP Police 668 SI/Subedar Recruitment 2015
Aspirants who are going to apply must have possessed graduate degree / diploma in relevant discipline from a recognized university / Institute.
- Job applier’s age must be in between 18 years to 28 years.
- Relaxation in upper age will be given to the reserved category job hunters as per the government norms.
- General category Candidates need to pay application fee of Rs. 700/-.
- SC / ST category job hunters must have to pay fee of Rs. 350/-
- Candidates have to pay 70/- Rs. as Postal charge
Selection of the job hunters will finish through he given selection criteria:
- Written test
- Physical test
- Medical test
How to Apply:
- Those candidates who are interested to apply can fill the online application form through the official website that is www.vyapam.nic.in
- After this, go through the “apply online section” and fill all the details carefully.
- Now must upload the scanned passport size photograph and signature with the form and submit it within the given time period.
- Closing date for the application: 14th January 2015
- Last date for changes in filled form: 15th January to 19th January
- Date of the Examination: 1st March 2015 (Sunday)
Links to visit:
For more info must visit Official Notification