AP Postal Circle Admit Card 2017
All the applicants who have enrolled their names for the AP Postman/Mali Guard Recruitment Examination 2017 are now looking for AP Postal Circle Admit Card 2017. If you are also going to face the career test then you also need to download the hall ticket.
The recruitment cell of Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle had invited application forms the job seekers from 05th August 2016 to 04th September 2016. Now the department is all set to conduct recruitment examination in January 2017. All the candidates who have applied for 121 vacant posts correctly and before the last date may download AP Postal Circle Postman Mail Guard Hall Ticket from the official website.
Latest Update: The department of Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle has revised the date of Post Man and Mali Guard examination date, the date of the test is 29th January 2017 now, and the AP Postal Circle Admit Card 2017 shall be released before one or two weeks of the exam so the officials are expected to release the Postman Mail Guard Call Letter from 15th January 2017 onwards.
पोस्टमैन और माली गार्ड नॉकरी के लिए परीक्षा की तिथि 24 जनवरी से बदल कर 29 जनवरी कर दी गयी है, अधिकारियों के अनुसार अब परीक्षा 29 जनवरी 2017 को आयोजित की जाएगी तथा प्रवेश पत्र परीक्षा से एक या दो सप्ताह पहले प्रकाशित किया जायेगा
|Name of Organization||Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle|
|Declaration Type||AP Postal Circle Admit Card 2017|
|Vacant Position||Post Man and Mali Guard|
|Number of Vacancies||121|
|Date of Examination||24th January 2017 29th January 2017|
|Hall Ticket Status||Update Shortly|
AP Postal Circle Exam Date 2017
The date of the recruitment test has declared now by the officials. The examination date is 29th January 2017. The candidates may download the Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Call Letter before some days of the test and the date of the test and other details shall be printed on the entry card.
Andhra Pradesh Post Man Exam Pattern
Type of Question in Paper: Multiple Choice Questions
Level of The Exam: 10th/Matriculation
Total Question in Examination: 100
Total Marks of Test: 100
Duration of test: 120 Minutes
The test will cover the question from the following subjects
|Part A: General Knowledge, Reasoning and analytical ability||25|
|Part B: Mathematics||25|
|Part C: (i) English Language
(ii) Telugu Language
AP Postal Circle Postman and Mali Guard Minimum Qualifying Marks
- The candidates have to score minimum 10 marks for OC category, 9 marks for OBC and 8 marks for SC/ST in part A and B.
- In Part C(Two segments), the minimum qualifying marks are 10 marks for OC category, 9 marks for OBC and 8 marks for SC/ST in each segment.
- In aggregate applicants have to score 40 marks for OC, 33 marks for SC/ST, and 37 marks for OBC.
Andhra Pradesh Post Man/Mali guard Selection Process
The selection of the applicants shall be based on the marks obtained in the aptitude test.
Steps to Download the AP Postal Circle Hall Ticket 2017
- Go to the official website which is www.appost.in, you may also click on the direct links given at the bottom of this web page.
- Search and click on the links of admit card/hall ticket/call letter.
- Fill all the details in the given boxes like registration number and date of birth etc.
- Press enter or click on the submit button and wait for a while.
- Download the entry card and take a printout of it.
- Keep it safe and don’t forget to carry it to the recruitment examination.
The AP Postman/Mail Guard Call Letter can be downloaded from the Official Website.