Army Public School Recruitment 2016
Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) has recently delivered an advertisement regarding Army Public School Recruitment for 8000 PGT/TGT/PRT Posts. Eligible candidates are invited to apply for Army Public School Recruitment 2016 online. There are multiple vacancies in the Schooling Department for Teachers and other PGT/TGT/PRT 8000 AWES Posts. Therefore, interested appliers are welcomed to start the registration process soon after checking the notification.
Army Welfare Education Society is just about to publicize the recruitment Advertisement on the main website. As per the Notification, this organization is inviting candidates for the various positions in staff and Teachers’ posts. It is hereby important to the interested ones that they go online and go through the notice accordingly before applying.
Latest news for AWES Recruitment 2016
Applicants are welcomed to actively participate in the online registration Process against Army Public School Recruitment 2016. There are 8000 vacancies as defined by the Recruiting body, and qualified and eligible ones are expected to apply in the specified time limit which is 13th September 2016. Individuals who want to seek a career in teaching profession must take a note of such and start the application process. It is important to note that the online exam will be conducted soon.
|Department Conducting Recruitment||Army Welfare Education Society|
|Name of the Post||PGT/TGT/TRT|
|Qualification||Given below in details|
|Age Limit||Check Details hereunder|
|Last Date to Apply Online||13th September 2016|
More Details for Army Public School Recruitment 2016
As per the latest news Candidates applying for the PGT need to have Post Graduation, for TGT and PRT the necessary qualification required is Graduation from a recognized University or Institution.
- Candidates who are applying a fresh must be below 40 years (excluding NCR Schools. For TGT & PRT age <29 years and for PGT<36 years is permissive).
- For The experienced applicants, the age limit is below 57 years.
All the applying candidates need to pay Rs.600/- which will not be refunded.
The Selection process will be completed in 3 stages:
Stage I: Examination to be conducted on 1st Sunday of December.
Stage II: The Face-to-Face interview.
Stage III: Skill Check will be held for Teaching Skills, Computer Proficiency, for Language Teachers Essay and Comprehension writing for 15 marks each+ Teaching skills.
- The Salary/Stipend and Grade Pay will be as per Central Govt.
- Rates and Allowances will be decided by respective school management. The same will be subject to the financial viability of the school.
Here are some Useful tips following which applicants can easily go through the Registration process.
How to Apply for Army Public School Recruitment 2016
- Log on to the main website which is,” aps-csb.in”.
- Move to the area where latest Job notification links are available.
- Go to online Application against the relevant Advertisement.
- Complete the registration process by filling correct data.
- Attach the soft copies of the necessary documents.
- Finally, submit your application for online examinations.
- Take a necessary printout of the application form.
- Last date for Online Application: 13th September 2015.
- Admit Card Download Date: Soon Release
- Date of Online Examination: Soon Upload
Dear candidates start applying online by following this direct Official Link.