BHU Counselling Letter 2016
Banaras Hindu University recently declares the date of BHU Counselling Letter 2016 for those candidates who have qualified MD/MDS/MS AIPGMEEE in 2016. Aspirants are required to look forward on this web page to know the counseling Date, Schedule, UG/PG Procedure etc easily.
Banaras Hindu University offers various courses of UG & PG programme, therefore, all those candidates who qualified above mention exam & now eager to take admission on this campus they must check BHU Counselling Schedule 2016 dates from here only.
Here our team supportive staff provides the entire information about BHU schedule for UG PG Programme & much more. Therefore, all such students who have a desire to be a part of this campus must look out complete details which are well stated below on this page for your easiness.
BHU Counselling Schedule 2016 for UG PG Course
|Name of the Organization||Banaras Hindu University|
|Information About||BHU Counselling Letter 2016|
|Name of the Course||UG & PG|
|Counselling dates status||Available check out below|
|BHU Admit Card 2016||Latest Government Jobs 2016|
|BHU Result 2016||Preparation Tips For Written Exam|
Complete BHU Counselling 2016 Details
Education Necessity to appear in this Counseling:
Candidates must qualify All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination (AIPGMEE) 2016 to appear in this and must obtain the required BHU Rank (as per the course requirement).
Aspirants selection in the university is confirmed on the basis of BHU rank which is also based on AIPGMEE (All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination)-2016 scores only.
Documents required at the time of Counseling:
- Original Admit card with photocopy
- Original & photocopy of the Counseling letter
- A bank draft as discussed on University of IP prospect
- 2 sets of photocopies of10th and 12th mark sheets and each document
- Rank Card or Scorecard
- An Original degree/conditional certificate if the candidates are perusing.
- Caste certificate /Medical documents.
- At least 4 to 6 Passport size photographs, colored / black and white.
BHU Counselling Procedure 2016:
- Only those candidates who are qualified in BHU Exam Result and have required Rank in this exam will capable for being appeared in Counseling.
- BHU Rank score card will totally be based on All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination (current year only) Scores only.
- Shortlisted Aspirants must decide the desired course before appearing in counseling.
- Those who are going to appear in counseling process must report at venue on prearranged dates handling all their original documents/certificates
- We have to tell all of you seat allotted will be finalized by the organization & will not be changed.
Address of Counseling:
Committee Room, Director Office,
Institute Of Medical Science,
Timing: 9:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m
Tentative Dates of BHU Counseling:
|Course||1st Round CounsellingDates in 2016||2nd Round Counselling Dates in 2016|
|MDS (For Internal And External Students)||30th April 2016||12th May 2016|
|MD/MS||4th May (For Internal )||3rd June 2016 (For Internal + External Candidates)|