BOB PO Admit Card 2017
All the aspirants who enrolled their names for the career examination of Probationary Officer are now looking for BOB PO Admit Card 2017. If you are also one of those candidates then you are reading the right web page. All the instructions and information have given in this article.
The Bank of Baroda is going to hire candidates for various vacant positions of Probationary Officer and now the selection department is all set to conduct BOB PO Exam 2017 on upcoming days. BOB Probationary Officer Hall Ticket has available for the aspirants who have applied before the last date.
|Name of the Authority||Bank of Baroda|
|Type of Declaration||BOB PO Admit Card 2017|
|Name of the Posts||Probationary Officer|
|Number of the Posts||Various Posts|
|Date of the Online Test||27th May 2017|
|Hall Ticket Status||Available on 12th May 2017|
Bank of Baroda PO Online Test Date 2017
The hall ticket is an important document to download because it contains the information of the test. A location, Bank of Baroda PO Online Test Date and time of the test shall print on it. In the examination hall, the examiner will check the information of the candidate mentioned on the entry card.
Bank of Baroda Probationary Officer Selection Process
The selection department will select the applicants on the basis of following levels
- Written Test
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
- Psychometric Test
BOB Probationary Officer Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for written test is as following
|Exam Type||Name of Subject||Number of Question||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|Objective Type||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||2 Hours|
|General Awareness (Related to banking industry)||50||50|
|Description Type||English Language||02||50||30 Minutes|
How to download the BOB PO Admit Card 2017
- The process of downloading the hall ticket is very easy and simple and given as follow for the help of the aspirants.
- Go to the main website and that is www.bankofbaroda.co.in, you may also click on the direct links which are given at the end.
- On the home page, click on the notification of Hall ticket/ Admit card.
- Fill all the details like registration number and date of birth etc in the boxes.
- Press enter or click on the submit button and wait for a moment.
- Your hall ticket will appear on the screen of your device.
- Download it and take a printout of it.
- Keep it safe and don’t forget to carry it to the examination venue.
You may download the BOB PO Hall Ticket (Available Now)