CTET 2017 Notification
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Delhi is going to conduct the Central Teacher Eligibility Test for those particulars who are eligible for the teachers Jobs in classes I to VIII. Applicants who want to fill CTET Feb Exam Application Form they must visit its official website & download the CTET 2017 Notification from this web page only. The Last Date to Apply Online against will be available soon.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Delhi is going to organize Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) in February for a candidate to be eligible for appointment as a teacher for classes I to VIII. It should be noted that CTET will be conducted in February 2017.
Latest Updates: Central Board of Secondary Education(CBSE), Delhi have invited application forms from the aspirants. The CTET 2017 Application Form is expected to be released from 16th January. The last date to apply is yet not declared by the officials but it is going to be available soon. Candidates should read the information regarding CTET 2017 Notification and apply as soon as possible.
CTET Feb Exam Application Form 2017
|Organizer||Central Board of Secondary Education(CBSE), Delhi|
|Examination Name||Central Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||16th January 2017|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Available Soon|
Further Details Relevant to CTET Feb 2017 Notification
For I-V (Primary Stage):
- Candidates who want to apply for the Primary stage they must be acquiring Senior Secondary/Graduation with at least 50% or 45% marks or 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education.
For VI- VIII (Elementary Stage):
- Graduation Degree with at least 50 % with 45 % marks at least in B.Ed.
- Candidates also passed out the final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education from a recognized University or Institute.
|Category||Only Paper I or II||Both Paper- I & II|
|General / OBC||Rs.600/-||Rs.1000/-|
|SC / ST / Differently Abled Person||Rs.300/-||Rs.500/-|
- Time Duration for written test is 2 hours 30 Minutes.
- Paper 2 will start from 09.30 to 12.00 hours
- Paper 1 will start from 14.00 to 16.30 hours
Steps to Fill CBSE CTET Application Form For Feb 2017 Exam:
- Contenders must visit the official website www.ctet.nic.in. (Or use below provide link)
- Fill the application form carefully with all important details in the proper format and after that, upload the scanned images of photograph and signature.
- Before submission of the form, you have to decide the mode of payment of fees.
- Now take the print copy of duly filled in application form for future circumstances.
Note: No modification or alteration will be received through offline mode i.e. through fax/mail or by email etc.
|Submission of On-line application||16th January 2017|
|Last date for payment of fees Through E-Challan or Debit/Credit Card by the candidate||Available soon|
|On-line Corrections Date (No correction will be allowed in any particulars after this date)||Soon Updated|
|Admit Card Available From||Coming Soon|
|Examination Date||Available Shortly|
Also, Download CTET admit card
For More Information Please Visit: http://ctet.nic.in/CMS/Public/Home.aspx