NEST Scholarship 2017
Through this web page here we displayed complete information related to Nest scholarship 2017. Sufi organized this test for Junior Class X XI XII Students from all over India. For more details, students must check the below procedure.
Student Unity Foundation of India (Sufi) going to organized Its Nationwide Education Scholarship Test for all those brilliant science stream candidates who are in Class X XI XII. The organization conducts this test to provide financial aid for all such talented candidates for their further education.
Every year the Department invites notification for NEST Scholarship Junior 2017. Same as this year also the association has announced the notification for this exam. We advise all the students before applying for this test must look out the below-stated procedure.
18th NEST Scholarship 2017 Details
|Exam organized By||Student Unity Foundation of India|
|Name of the Test||Nationwide Education Scholarship Test|
|Qualification Required||10th, 11th & 12th science stream.|
|Nest Scholarship Amount||50,000 to top-ranked & 25,000 to top 20 all over India|
|Last Date to Apply||Soon Release|
|Exam Date||Declare Soon|
Complete Info of NEST Scholarship 2017
- Scholarship worth Rs. 25,000 will be awarded for Top 20 applies and Rs. 50,000 for the Top Ranker in the list.
- Appreciation Certification shall be awarded to all the aspirants who score aggregate of 40% and above of all the four sections
- The scholarship will be awarded for the toppers in the last 2017 in Mumbai.
All such science stream students who are pursuing or appeared in 10th, 11th, 12th classes are only eligible to sit for this exam.
Candidates have to pay Rs. 500 as a participation fee via registered post/courier attached with a DD in favor of SEMCI INDIA payable at Mumbai:
The Director, NEST, SEMCI INDIA
B-1, Piccadilly Flats
57-J, Clare Road, Byculla
Syllabus for the exam:
The examination is totally based on CBSE, ICSE, State level syllabus of 10th & 12th. This Paper is the two-hour online exam which contains 200 questions in four sections i.e. Physics & Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology, English Language, Logic & G.K.
How to Apply For NEST Scholarship 2017:
- First of all candidates must visit its official website which is www.nest.net.in
- Check the option “Application Form” & then “Apply online”.
- Read out the official Notification.
- After that, fill out the application form as prescribed.
- Now along with application form send the DD in favor of above mention address.
- Submit all the details and take a print out of it for further usage.
- Last Date to apply (without Late Fee): Soon Release
- Last Date (with Late Fee Rs. 100): Soon Release
- Closing Date (with Late Fee Rs. 200): Soon Release
- Exam held on: JSoon Release
- Result Declared on: Soon Release
Links to focus:
Visit this official link to apply online.