PSPCL Admit Card 2015
Punjab State Power Corporation Limited is going to conducts the Lower Divisional Clerk(LDC)/Cashier & UDC (General, Accounts) post exams. Check out the information about the Call Letter and examination date. Download the PSPCL Admit Card 2015 to attend the LDC/UDC examination Easily.
Candidates those who already applied they should ready for the written exam because the department now organized this examination in the month of January 2016.
This exam for the post of various Lower Division Clerk & Upper Division Clerk and the postcode of 285/15 & 286/15, many candidates successfully submitted they application form before the last date. Now they are looking for the Call Letter to attend the written exams.
Latest Update: Mode of examination for all the posts advertised against CRA 285/15 and 286/15 is changed from ‘pen & paper’ to ‘ONLINE’ mode. PSPCL has been POSTPONED the examination which was held later on, now new examination date is 9th & 10th January 2016 for posts under CRA 285/15 & CRA 286/15, candidates can download PSPCL Exam Admit card and Postponement Notice from direct link given at the below section.
|Name of the organization||Punjab State Power Corporation Limited|
|Name of the exam||UDC & LDC|
|Information about||PSPCL Admit Card 2015|
|Date of exams||188.8.131.52 & 10.1.2016|
PSPCL LDC/ UDC Hall Ticket 2015
The notice announced by the department that the written examination date is in the month of December, and the PSPCL LDC/ UDC Hall Ticket 2015 will be available now, hence download it all the way through this website. If you want the hall ticket then you must check the official website to collect the call letters.
Admit card is a curial and mandatory document, so it is necessary you download the admit card to attend the exam of Public services commission. If you do not have the call letters then the department will not allow entering the examination hall.
- There will be 100 multiple choice objective type questions with one correct answer.
- Out of these 100 questions, 60 questions will be related to the concerned discipline of the post applied for and 40 questions from General Knowledge, Reasoning and General English for all the posts.
- There will be negative marking for a wrong answer @ 0.25 (1/4th) of the marks allotted for the correct answer.
- The minimum qualifying marks in the written test for General Category candidates is 50% and for Reserve Category candidates are 40%.
If you are applied candidates and need the admit card then you should follow our useful steps these steps helps you and save your time, if you are interested or the applied applicants then collect their admit card by following the below mentioning steps.
Steps to download the PSPCL Admit Card 2015
- Applicants open the official site that is www.pspcl.in.
- Search the option of What’s New
- And chose the Admit Card option.
- Enter all the details which are asked by the site.
- Admit Card will appear on the screen.
- Take a printout for the future use.
Check New Exam Schedule