Punjab Health Department Recruitment 2016
The Department of Health and Family, Punjab has invited application through email against Punjab Health Department Recruitment 2016from the candidates who want to work as a Medical Officer (Specialist) on or before 30 August 2016, 4:00 PM. The eligible job seekers should apply for the posts and attend the walk in interview.
The recruitment cell of Department of Health and Family, Punjab has released Punjab Health Department Job Notification which can be downloaded using the direct links given in this article. Applications have invited online on firstname.lastname@example.org from 18th August 2016. A walk in interview is scheduled to be held on 03rd September 2016 to select best-fitted and eligible aspirants for 298 posts of a Medical Officer (Specialist). Read all the details on this web page and Apply before the last date.
Punjab Health & Family Welfare Jobs Details
|Name of The Organization||Department of Health and Family, Punjab|
|Type Of Declaration||Punjab Health Department Recruitment|
|Name of Post||Medical Officer|
|Number of the Post||298|
|Last Date to Send Application via Email||30 August 2016, 4:00 PM|
The name of the specialty followed by the number of the posts has given as following
|Name of the Posts||Number of the Posts|
|Skin and V.D||02|
|TB & Chest||04|
Eligibility Criteria of DHFWS Punjab Recruitment 2016
- The Applicants should have MBBS Degree and post Graduation degree in relevant specialty from a university recognized by Medical Council of India.
- The candidate should have registered with Punjab Medical Council or any other constituted Medical Council of India.
The age of the aspirant should be between 18 years to 37 years on 01-01-2016
|Categories||Age Relaxation in upper age|
|Ex-Serviceman||As per Govt. rules|
The selection of the contenders shall be based on the Walk-in Interviews
The total marks for the interviews will be 100 and the distribution is as under
|Name of the Item||Maximum Marks|
|Marks Obtained in MBBS||15|
|If the candidate is gold medalist||05|
|Experience||10 (One year= 1 mark)|
The scale of a pay for the post of MO is Rs.15600/- to Rs. 39100 with grade pay of Rs. 5400/- and with NPA Admissible and PG allowance.
How to Fill Punjab Health Department MO Application Form.
- Go to the official website which is www.pbhealth.gov.in
- Click on the link walk in for MO posts and read all the information carefully.
- Download the application form and fill all the details in it carefully.
- Send the duly filled application form through email to email@example.com.
- Go to the interview venue with your original documents.
State Institute of Health & Family Welfare Complex,
Near Civil Hospital, Phase-VI,
|Date of Advertisement||18-08-2016|
|Last Date to send Application Form through Email||30-08- 2016, 4:00 PM|
|Date of Walk-in||03-09-2016, 10:00 AM|
Important Links of Punjab Health Department Recruitment 2016
Submit Application Form at: firstname.lastname@example.org