TNEB AE Recruitment 2017
Tamil Nadu Electricity Board invites eligible applicants to go for TNEB AE Recruitment 2017 online. Candidates, who are interested in applying, are advised to take a look down this web page for further details and start applying right away. The final date for application is Upcoming. For further convenience, users are recommended to follow the official link given in the final section of this page and save them time.
Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited on behalf of Tamil Nadu Electricity Board are going to conduct a recruitment process. as stated in the official Notification, there are Various vacancies for the role of Assistant Engineer. Here is an opportunity for candidates who have a diploma or a degree in Electrical, Mechanical, and Civil Trades.
Dear friends, get ready and start applying for yet another Job opportunity in Tamil Nadu State Electricity Board. There is a total of Various posts all of which are for the Technical level. Candidates, who are interested in applying, must rush to complete the registration process for TNEB Assistant Engineer Posts as the last date for application is Next Week .
|Declaration For||TNEB AE Recruitment 2017|
|Recruitment Authority||Tamil Nadu Electricity Board|
|Number of posts||Various|
|Last Date to apply||Upcoming|
Further Info Regarding TNEB AE Recruitment 2017
Post Name: Assistant Engineer
- Civil: 50
Qualification and Eligibility Criteria
Candidates, who are interested in applying must hold a degree in Engineering (EEE, ECE, EIE, CSE, IT, Mechanical, Production, Industrial, Manufacturing Civil) (or)
Must have passed AMIE (Selection A & B) under Electrical/ Mechanical/Civil Engineering Stream)
For SC (A), SC, ST, MBC/DC, BCO, BCM, and widows minimum age limit is 18 years with no upper age limit. While for other categories, the age limit is 18 to 30 years
- Candidates belonging to OC, BCO, BCM, MBC / DC categories need to pay 500/- as the required application fee.
- Those in SC, SC(A), ST, Differently-abled categories Widows have to pay 250/- towards the charges.
Applicants have to appear in a written exam which will be followed by a face to face interview.
Rs. 10,100/– Rs.34,800/- along with a GP of Rs.5100/– is to be given to the candidates after appointment.
Steps to apply for TNEB AE Recruitment 2017
- Log on to the main website which is, “www.tangedco.gov.in”
- Point the section for Trending News or Latest News.
- Find the relevant Notification and download it.
- Go through the important details carefully before registering
- Commence online registration process for the related post.
- Upload the copies of photograph and signature.
- Pay the asked amount and complete the registration after providing all the necessary information.
- Recheck the entered data before submitting it.
- After successful submission, have a hard copy of the application format and retain it for future reference.
Dear engineers, check the Official Notification here and start applying via the following link