UPSC CMS Application Form 2017
The Union Public Service Commission has demanded an eligible & skilled candidate in their department, that’s why they announced the latest notification of UPSC CMS Application Form 2017 for various Medical Officers posts. Interested applies may check UPSC CMS Notification along with UPSC CMS Exam Dates through reading this page.
Combined Medical Services is helpful for those students who want to establish their career in Union Public Service Commission band under various Medical posts. UPSC CMS Notification 2017 is available on 26th April 2017 for all such students who want to grab this opportunity & apply against this notice before the last date of Form submission.
Latest Announcement: To obtain latest details about UPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2017 such as qualification requirement, age restriction, Mode of Appointment, how to apply etc then aspirants may read the given notification which is displayed below by the team unit of admitcardjobs.in
UPSC CMS 2017 Notification
Department Name: Union Public Service Commission.
Name of the Exam: Combined Medical Services
Total No. Of Posts: Various Posts
Education Requirement: M.B.B.S. Passed
Age Limitation: 32 years
Last Date to Apply Online: 19th May 2017
More Info for UPSC CMS 2017 Notification:
Applicants must have the degree of MBBS.
NOTE: All those candidates who want to apply for this notice they must be passed out M.B.B.S. Examination and final year applicants also have the chance to apply for it.
- Candidate age, not more than 32 years as on 1st January 2017.
- Age relaxation will be given to reserved category as per the govt. norms.
UR Category appliers will have to pay Rs.200/- (Exemption for the fee for SC/ST/PH/Female Candidates) in any branch of the State Bank India.
Mode of Appointment:
Jobs will be distributed among all the appliers through their performance in this Combined Medical Services Written Test along with Interview.
Part I Written Examination (500 marks): The candidates will take the written examination in two papers each papers carrying a maximum of 250 marks. Each paper will be of 02 hours durations.
Part II Personality Test (100 marks): Personality Test carrying 100 marks of such of the candidates who are qualified on the results of the written examination.
Process To Fill UPSC CMS Application Form 2017:
- First thing all those candidates who beat the above mention Eligibility Criteria is to visit the main website which is upsconline.nic.in
- On the following home page, select “UPSC Online Applications” visible on the left-hand side corner.
- After that, choose “Online Application for Combined Medical Service”.
- Fill up all the details in the form with correct information.
- Attach the required certificates aligned with form and hit on “submit” button.
- At last, take the print copy of this duly filled form for future use.
Important Dates to Bookmark:
- Notification Release Date: 26th April 2017
- Start Online Application Form: 26th April 2017
- Last date to Apply Online: 19th May 2017
- Exam Date: 03rd August 2017.
Apply Online – https://upsconline.nic.in/
For More Detail Please Visit – http://www.upsc.gov.in/
Check the UPSC Calendar
Also, Check UPSC CMS Admit Card Details Here