IBPS PO Recruitment 2016
Aspirants and future bankers are hereby informed about the latest notification regarding IBPS PO Recruitment 2016 unwrapped by Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection. Candidates are advised to go online and start registering for the vacancies for the post of IBPS Probationary Officer and Management Trainee from 23th July onwards.
Aspirants aiming for cracking the series of tests and interview in order to get selected for these posts are duly notified that preliminary Exams to occur in the second week of October and followed up by the Main exam. Just as to remind that this contest is to take out the best of all the applicants.
This Notification Update on 20.07.2016: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has published the revised the latest IBPS CWE V PO/MT Notification & online application will open from 26th July 2016 to 13th August 2016.
IBPS PO Recruitment Notification 2016.
Name of the PostProbationary
|Notification About||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Total Vacancies||As specified by Banks.|
|Age Limit||20-30 years|
|Last Date for Online Application||13th August 2016
Further Details for IBPS PO Recruitment 2016
- The number of vacancies would be specified by the Banking organization participating in this recruiting system. List of such is given below.
|S.No.||List of Banks Financial Institutions (In Alphabetical Order)|
|3||Bank of Baroda|
|4||Bank of India|
|5||Bank of Maharashtra|
|6||Bharatiya Mahila Bank|
|8||Central Bank of India|
|15||Indian Overseas Bank|
|16||Oriental Bank of Commerce|
|17||Punjab National Bank|
|18||Punjab & Sind Bank|
|21||Union Bank of India|
|22||United Bank of India|
|24||Any Other Bank or Financial institution|
Eligibility & Qualification Criteria for IBPS PO recruitment 2016
- Applicant must be a citizen of India prior to all.
- Candidate subject of either Nepal/Bhutan may also apply.
- A refugee from Tibet before 1st January 1962.
- As on 01-07-2016 candidates’ age must be between 20-30 years.
- Certain age relaxation would be granted to applicants from minor categories.
- 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- 600 /- for all others.
- Banking Transaction charges applicable.
|Phase I||Phase II||Phase III|
|Preliminary Exam||Main Exam||Common Interview|
- To be specified by the Recruiting Financial Institution.
How to Apply for IBPS PO Recruitment 2016
- Visit the official website for the corporation i.e. “www.ibps.in”.
- From the leading page select the corner for latest notification.
- Select the online application and start registration.
- Attach the soft copies of necessary documents.
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
- Recheck and save the details to take a print out of application form.
- Keep a copy handy for future reference.
Dates that Matter in 2016:
|Name Of Events||Date Schedule|
|Online Registration Start||26.07.2016 to 13.08.2016|
|Payment of Online Application Fees-||26.07.2016 to 13.08.2016|
|Download of Admit Card for (PET) for SC/ST/ Minority Community candidates||23.09.2016 to 08.10.2016|
|Pre-Examination||03.10.2016 to 08.10.2016|
|Download of Call letter for Pre Examination||October, 2016|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||16.10.2016, 22.10.2016, 23.10.2016|
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||November, 2016|
|Download of Call letter for Examination (Mains)||November, 2016|
|Online Examination – Main||20 November, 2016|
|Declaration of Result – Main||December, 2016|
Download Revised Official Notification Online
Go to fill online application form – Link will activate on 26th July