WCR Jabalpur Recruitment 2016
West Central Railway (WCR) Jabalpur will soon issue a notice as WCR Jabalpur Recruitment 2016 and go to hire the capable candidates for Apprentice Vacancies
All those candidates who are interested in joining the railway department and looking for government job notification can wait for this and must apply on or before the last date 09th November 2016
Through this page, we are going to inform you all the details regarding the WCR Jabalpur Recruitment 2016 for Apprentice Vacancies in the below section by the team of admitcardjobs.in.
WCR Jabalpur Apprentice Vacancies Notification 2016
Organization Name: West Central Railway (WCR) Jabalpur
Post name: Apprentice Vacancies
Age limit: 15 years to 24 years
Job Location: West Central Railway region
Closing date to apply: 09th November 2016
Complete Details of WCR Jabalpur Recruitment 2016
Applicants must possess 10th/12th with a minimum of 50% marks and ITI certificate in the relevant field.
- The lower age limit is 15 years and the upper age limit is 24 years.
- Relaxation in upper age will be applicable to the reserved category candidates as per the government rules.
The application charges are Rs. 170/– for general categories and Rs. 70/– for reserved candidates.
How to apply WCR Jabalpur Jobs 2016
- Job hunters need to visit the department official website once notification issued and online process of application begins
- Official website of the organization is wcr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- After visiting the official website candidates are required to select a suitable link to apply online Application form.
- After this, provide all the information in the Form as per the requirement.
- Now upload scan copy of photo and signature if required.
- Now in the last step appliers need to take a printout of the duly filled Application Form for future use or send it to the mentioned address given in the official notification (in required).
Date to remember:
Last Date to apply: 09th November 2016