NTPC Scholarship 2016
National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) is going to offer the NTPC Scholarship 2016 to the meritorious candidates. This Scholarship is For SC/ST & PH B.Tech & MBBS Students both the Engineering and the Medical field candidates. You can take help from this page as well.
This Scholarship is for those candidates who belong to reserved categories only that is SC/ST/PC category and have completed the first year of their studies at any of the IITs, NITs, BITS-India, or Government Medical Colleges are said to be eligible for this NTPC Scholarship 2016.
All the Reserved candidates can apply for it from this page as we are going to provide the few easy steps that are required to fill the Application Form regarding it. Candidates can also visit on the official web portal of it so as to get all the information regarding the NTPC Scholarship 2016.
Eligibility criteria include the following:-
- Candidate should be an Indian citizen.
- Belong to the minority castes.
- Passed 1st year in any of the above written courses with at least 60% marks.
Number of Scholarships
The number of scholarships available varies with according to the particular course:
- For B.Tech: Total 100 scholarships.
- For MBBS: Total 30 Scholarships.
Duration of the Scholarship
The duration of the scholarship depends upon the academic course being undertaken.
- For B.Tech: The duration of the scholarship is 48 months.
- For MBBS: The scholarship covers the entire period of the course excluding internship period.
Amount for Scholarship
The amount of Scholarship is Rs.4000 that will be given to the candidates who will be selected for Scholarship.
The selection will be mainly on the Merit that will be based on the marks of 1st year.
How To Apply Online For NTPC Scholarship 2016
Following are the few steps which can help you in filling an online Application form for NTPC Scholarship 2016:-
- Go to the official site that is www.ntpc.co.in
- Select the ‘home’ option.
- Search for the appropriate link available on the home page.
- Select the link ‘apply’ available on the screen.
- Application form will appear.
- Download the Application form
- Take a print out of it.
- Fill the application form by giving all the required information.
- Attest all the documents which are required.
- Check all the filled details.
- Send the duly filled form on the given Address.
To download the Application Form visit here: www.ntpc.co.in