RRB Guwahati Recruitment 2016
According to the last incoming information from Ministry of Indian railways, RRB Guwahati Recruitment 2016 process is about to begin. Thus, applicants with sound technical skills are now alerted to go online and start submitting their nominations as mentioned in RRB Guwahati Notification for JE/SSE Posts
Aspiring engineers are now informed to avail the opportunity to register for a place in the Examination. There are multiple zone wise vacancies in different departments across the country. Applicants from different locations and backgrounds are invited to complete the process for SSE/JE posts.
Latest Announcement: The authorizing body provided the latest info for the zone Railway Recruitment Board Guwahati; online entries are acceptable for the last minute of the day. Therefore, eligible engineers need to apply now and get queued up to be the top recruiter of the nation.
Aspirants need to have a look at the following particulars:
RRB Guwahati Notification for JE/SSE Posts
|Notification About||Railway Recruitment Board, Guwahati|
|Vacancies For||Jr. Engineer and Sr. Section Engineer|
|Age Criteria||18 -34 years|
|Entries Applicable Till||Soon Release|
About RRB Guwahati Recruitment 2016
Details pertaining to Job Roles
|Sr. Section Engineer||_|
Conditions to fulfill/Qualifications
- Candidates must be Indian Nationals.
- Candidates longing to crack the test must have a 3 year Diploma (Mechanical / Electrical / Electronic Engineering) from a recognized University/Institute.
- Or 4 year Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institute as required for the given designation.
|For SSE Group||18-32 years|
|For JE Group||20-34 years|
Note: Age relaxation for reserved categories as per the government norms.
- Written test tailed by Face to Face Interview.
- Failure to attempt any of which will be considered as the termination of candidature.
- For Senior Section Engineers’ salary awarded would be Rs.9300/- Rs.34800/- with Gross Pay of Rs.4600/-
- Junior Engineers’ will be given Rs.9300/- Rs.34800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs.4200/-
|Women & Minorities||NIL|
Mode of payment
- Applicants may choose any of the options: Online/Net Banking/ SBI Challan via any CBS Branch.
- Candidates may also pay through any Computerized Post Office nearby.
Smooth steps to apply for RRB Guwahati Recruitment 2016:
- Go to Official website which is “www.rrbguwahati.gov.in”
- Find the notification area and click on “Apply Online here”.
- Give your accurate details including complete address.
- Check for any typographical mistake during registration process
- Re-Verify and make required corrections, if any.
- Take a hard copy out of the submitted form and have it for further use.
Important Dates in 2015
|Last date||Soon Declare|
|Dates for Test||Release Soon
Important: To Start Online Application follow this official link.