BEEE 2017 Application Form
The Bharath University soon organizes its well known Bharath University Engineering Entrance Exam for the session of 2017. Therefore, candidates who are appearing for this exam and want to fill out BEEE 2017 Application Form have to look out the Entrance exam dates Notification and much more from this page only.
Aspirants who want to take admission in this institute in various branches of B.Tech, M.Tech, B.Arch like, CS, Aeronautical Engineering, EE, Electronics, Mechanical, Civil, Architecture Engineering etc various postgraduate and graduate courses which came under its allied colleges. We have to tell you that admission booklet will be available in the month of April 2017.
We inform all the appliers please check out the whole procedure before filling out online application form i.e. Education requirement, fees details and form filling procedure, important date below of this page.
BEEE Entrance Exam Date 2017 Notification
Organization Name: Bharath University
Exam Name: Bharath University Engineering Entrance Exam
Education required: Mention below
Age limit: minimum 17 years
Opening dates to apply Online: March 2017
the last date to submit online application form: April 2017
Complete info of Bharath University Engineering Entrance Exam 2017
- For B.Tech:- candidates must complete 10+2 with subjects of Physics Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM).
- For MBBS/BDS:- 10+2 with subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) from state/CBSE or ISC board of education with the minimum combined of 50 percent marks Relaxation of Marks for SC/ST candidates.
- Aspirants for MDS must have B.D.S degree from the same institute or any other recognized or registered university in India with dental councils OR Passed B.D.S examination and completed one year (CRRI) OR one-year surgeon ship from documented dental college OR Three years of dental practice after BDS with registration at State dental council.
- For M.Tech: aspirants must complete B.Tech or B.E in significant discipline from a renowned university.
- For MBA or MCA Bachelors degree in significant discipline from recognized university
Aspirants should complete the age of 17 years at the time of admission, Relaxation of date as per the official norm.
- Candidates must give Rs. 900/- through a hand.
- If they send application form through the post then they give Rs. 950/-
- Or apply through online then Rs. 900/-
How to apply:
- Candidate can easily apply by visiting the official website which is www.bharathuniv.ac.in.
- Now look out the option BEEE 2017 click on it and then Apply Online.
- Enter all the correct details and submit the form.
- Make a payment of application fee.
- Now download the hard copy of application form.
|Latest Government Jobs Updates||Latest SBI Updates|
|BEEE Admit Card||Latest Railway Jobs Updates|
Important dates in the year of 2017:
- Entrance Examination: April 2017
- Rank list & counseling schedule on: May
- Tech Counseling for Admission on: June
- Tech Counseling for Admission to: June
- And MBA and MCA Counseling held on: June
- Last date for receipt of NATA score and HSC marks for B.Arch admission: June
- Rank list & counseling for B.Arch: July
- Counseling for Admission to B.Arch: July
- Last date of submitting of full tuition fees: July
Links to visit:
For more details Please visit here: www.bharathuniv.ac.in