UPSEE 2016 Application Form
Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU) has invited applicants to start UPSEE 2016 Online Registration. Candidates interested in filling the UPSEE 2016 Application Form are hereby informed that the schedule for examination has been out. They can check the details like UPSEE 2016 Eligibility and Application guidelines. Please visit the formal website for further details.
Uttar Pradesh Technical University conducts these examinations for every academic year. The students from all across the state get registered in a large number. Here we have a golden news for such aspired candidates that the online registration process is about to begin. The dedicated ones are recommended to prepare following important instructions and guidelines.
Further Updates for UPTU UPSEE 2016 Application Form
From the latest data, it has been derived that UPTU will conduct the Entrance examination. These examinations are meant for admission seeking students. Candidates who crack the written exam will be given a chance to get a seat for admission into various UG and PG engineering programs. To be able to attend this exam, it is necessary for them to fill UPSEE 2016 Application Form the last date to apply for which is: 4th April 2016
Proper Details regarding UPSEE 2016 Online Registration
|Exam Conducting Body||Uttar Pradesh Technical University|
|Name of the Examination||Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam|
|Qualification||12th or Pursuing|
|Last Date to Apply Online||4th April 2016|
Eligibility and Qualification for UPSEE 2016 Online Registration
- Applicant must have completed Class 12th Exams Successfully.
- Candidates applying must have secured at least 45% in the exam passed (Sc/ST/PWD).
- For OBC candidates, the percentage criteria are 40% in the qualifying examination.
- For B.Arch. the asked percentage is 50% (General) and 45% (Reserved).
- For lateral Entry into B.Tech or B.Pharma required percentage is 45% (General) and 40% (Reserved).
- There is no age limit for attempting UPSEE 2016.
Applying candidates must pay Rs. 800/- (General/OBC) and Rs. 400/- (SC/ST/PWD/Girls) through the debit/credit card or the net banking.
How to start UPSEE 2016 Online Application
- Visit the official website for UPSEE i.e., “upsee.nic.in”.
- From the home page, Point the area where notification links are visible.
- Before you apply, it is important to note the instructions and Criteria mentioned in the guidelines.
- Enter your correct details like Name, father’s Name, D.O.B, address etc.
- Attach the soft copies of the required documents.
- Pay the required fee for registration.
- Save and lock the final details to take a print out of application form.
- Have a copy of this form for future need.
UPSEE 2016 Registration Offline
Download the Application form from the official website and enter the data in the fields manually.
In both of the cases, (online and offline modes) candidates have to send the forms to the following Address:
Registrar, UPSEE 2016,
Gautam Buddha Technical University,
I.E.T. Campus, Sitapur Road, Lucknow
Important dates to note For UPSEE 2016:
|Name of Event||Dates|
|Start Date of Online Application||25 February 2016|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||04 April 2016|
|Last Date for Sending Application to Registrar Office||09 April 2016|
|Date of UPSEE 2015||18 & 19 April 2016|
|Results declaration||3rd week of May|
|Counselling Date||2nd week of June|
Download UPSEE Admit Card 2016
Our users are requested to follow this Official link for insight details.